Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 1 X Yu-Gi-Oh Cards Zexal - Starter Deck - XYZ SYMPHONY by Konami
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

84%
16%

on January 30, 2014
Got my package on time and it is amazing.
This is a pretty old deck to come buy and has some of the necessary XYZ cards needed for todays current game like Maestroke and Temtempo. Glad they had this deck available and I would definitely purchase from Wowzzer again!
on May 24, 2014
What the title says, I got this deck earlier than the expected delivery date, 4 days to be exact. This is also a good deck for starters and comes with several useful xyz cards like maestroke, utopia and temtempo.
on April 19, 2012
I bought a copy of the deck and have taken a look over the decks card list, the only cards that I'm adding are gagaga magician and gagaga girl. Over all I reccomend this deck for all beginers.
on May 24, 2013
I got it for my son, he enjoys it mush, this is a preconstructed deck, my only issue is now my son wants me too learn how too play
on October 17, 2012
One of the reasons why I bought this deck was because I'm in band and loved the fact that they added xyz monsters that played instruments so I just had to get it! I also love the fact that yugioh tries to appeal different types of people!
on February 10, 2014
all the cards that i need! there was no damage or anything to the item. i recommend this starter deck for the s/t and exceeds
on June 10, 2014
This a perfect starter deck for anyone just getting into YuGiOh, or in my case someone who wants to expand their deck and start an Extra Deck. I would recommend this to everyone!
on June 4, 2012
I started with this deck and it's great! It gives you great cards to start with! The product introduced me to yugioh and I'm glad I started with this deck!
on November 18, 2012
Now, I'm going to admit this, this is a great deck, both for pros and beginners, how I know this is that, if ur a beginner, this is a great deck to start with because these help u to better understand the mechanics of duel monsters, while still giving u great cards that can later be improved upon.

If ur a pro, then this is great as a deck u can experiment with for a basis to build upon for a new deck (or in my case, buy just for the sake of getting those Djinn cards, then forget the rest of these cards even exist), and you can also use this deck to improve upon any other decks you have (like my original intent for this deck was to finish my Cyber End Turbo deck)

This is a great option if u or ur kids r Yu-Gi-Oh! fans or just getting into the game, it's a great way for your kids to learn how to play, and it helps experts at the game with modifying their decks without going out and breaking the bank, I highly recommend it.
on July 5, 2014
It's kinda old but a good deck to start with