Compact with a versatile 2.9x zoom lens (38-110mm), the Minolta Zoom 110 offers point-and-shoot ease and a flexible autofocus lens that enables you to move easily between breath-taking landscapes and intimate portraits. The Zoom 110 was designed with style in mind. ItsÊcurved, sculpted grip and metallic finish makes it easy to hold. It also features a built-in, multi-mode flash with red-eye reduction and date imprinting
Zoom Lens and Optics
The zoom lens operates smoothly and quietly and has a 38-110m focal range (equivalent to a 2.9x zoom). The aspheric lens is constructed in 5 elements within 5 groups.
The precise 1000-step autofocus system keeps your subjects sharp at all focal lengths. Simply frame the scene in the viewfinder, place the autofocus zone on the main subject, then press the shutter-release button all the way down to take the picture.
The Zoom 110 Date automatically controls focus and exposure, and will even turn on the flash when there is not enough light. The active AF system is fast and accurate, even with low contrast subjects, and the programmed auto exposure system ensures clear, well-exposed images. The frame number and flash mode is clearly displayed on the data panel.
The electronic flash features autoflash, fill flash, night portrait, night landscape, and red-eye reduction modes. It has a recycle time of approximately 8.5 seconds.
The built-in quartz data back imprints the date or time right onto the photo, making it very useful for cataloging photographs and making photo records of important events.ÊÊData imprinting can be turned on or off as desired.Ê
- ISO range of 25 to 3200, allowing you toÊtake advantage of today's high-speed print films
- Long eye relief provides an extended viewing distance from the rear eyepiece, offering greater viewing comfort, especially for those who wear eyeglasses
- Real image viewfinder that automatically adjusts to match the zoom lens' field of view
- Film Chamber Lock function is included to prevent accidental opening of the back-cover
- Self-timer delays shutter release for approximately 10 seconds after the shutter-release button has been pressed; countdown is indicated by a blinking lamp on the front of the camera
The Minolta Zoom 110 Date is a compact camera that provides everything needed to capture images of family and friends, and/or special places and events. Equipped with a smooth, quiet operating 2.9x (38mm to 110mm) zoom lens, the Zoom 110 Date is truly a versatile and easy-to-use compact camera in a take-anywhere design. The Zoom 110 Date has a host of automatic features that ensure sharp, detailed pictures with little of no effort.