on December 27, 2012
Small (a bit heavy) yet powerful device that I take with me on the go. My iphone 5 battery does not last all day so this little accessory is mandatory.
on January 22, 2014
I shop on Amazon quite often, however I received this one as a gift, so here is my review.
The size and weight can easily fit into a purse or satchel without any issue. It is very solidly built and looks great.

As described, it has 2 usb ports for charging devices. 2.1 charges larger devices with large batteries require 2.1amps
I use it to periodically charge my Samsung Galaxy S4 after hours of HEAVY use, and I also use it for my 2012 model Google/Asus Nexus 7. I can charge both many times before needing to charge my Konnet again.

PS, the included cable is ok, but I prefer using the cables that came with my phone and tablet for better fit.

There are 0 issues with this device and I am very happy with it.
on July 19, 2014
Had it for a week and it malfunctioned on me I had it on the wall charger for a day now it can't turn on unless it's on a wall charger I'm not sure if I got a defective one or I screwed up.

Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations