Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: KontrolFreek FPS Justice
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on September 21, 2014
I tried these on a whim to see if the hype was real or not. I guess it's real as I have found that I am able to more precisely aim in FPS games and they give more traction than the stock sticks which feels very secure. I very rarely play Xbox 360 games any more but I do use my controller for PC games with a wireless dongle. PC games on a 56 in TV controlled by a very familiar Xbox 360 controller is great but adding the KontrolFreek extensions make this setup even more enjoyable and controllable. You wont be disappointed if you use the controller for a few days.
on May 1, 2014
These little things help me more than I would have expected not only in first-person shooters, but made me question "why aren't all controllers made with a larger range of motion?". The way the customizable thumb stick caps work is flawless and extremely ergonomic to compliment my hands. Frankly I thought I did just fine without them, but everybody has room for improvement. They're not considered cheating and are tournament legal which is something that's already in the description. In conclusion I must say I will get more in the future, not because they're not durable, but because I have more than one controller and these are a must-have for any competitive gamer who is looking for the perfect edge over the opponent. Unless of course they have Kontrol Freeks too!
on July 17, 2014
I play on the Xbox 360 and mainly play Gears of War 3. These were so hard to get used to at first, so I started playing different games that didn't require so much movement. Once you break them in they feel so smooth and amazing! The grip on these are great in my opinion. Try not to get too sweaty, lol. Mine lasted for about 7-8 months. Time to buy new ones! c:
on December 31, 2013
I have enjoyed these attached to my controller. The fit is nice and stable. The ability to remove then when I need to is great. The durability of the material used for the top is really similar to the original controller and didn't hold up quite like I had hoped. I didn't expect this to last forever though and all in all I will certainly be purchasing another set of these when I need to.
on April 4, 2014
I have quite a few of these little guys amd these are by far the best. My only criticism is be ready for slightly sorry thumbs for a few days. The nobby grips are great but also have some nice bumps to them on the lip of the stick edge. I took mine and rubbed them down on the carpet just to take the edge down. You can find taller ones and shorter but these in my opinion offer the best choice for both fps driving most game styles. ...oh and combined with a nice cover they look pretty cool too.
on August 2, 2013
They look and feel great. They also helped me greatly with my accuracy. I love the texture and look of the KF's. I use them on my right thumbstick. I also use the Havoc's on my left thumbstick for moveability. Either way, I love these KF's and would recommend them to anybody.
on January 22, 2014
I'm no pro, but more of the above-average gamer type. If there is one thing I'd recommend to someone barely starting to play fps (CoD, Battlefield, etc) it would be KontrolFreeks. These babies work like magic, my k/d prior to getting these was about a 1.02 and within two weeks it went to a 1.5. Trust me, these things work wonders with your accuracy.
Only downside is that they are both short, you might want to get a different pair that has a short(for the left toggle stick) and a long one (for the right).
But other than that these things are amazing.
on April 15, 2014
I'd give these a 5 star if they didn't pop off at the most inconvenient times. Maybe my PS3 Afterglow controllers have smaller joystick heads, but when I play aggressively, they come right off. But when they stay on, they're great!
on March 4, 2014
When i i first bought them i didn't like it what so ever. They poked my fingers and i felt that i didn't help my gameplay at all. After i started using them more often my hand got used to them and they did start improving my gamepley. They do take a while to get used to but once you have them on for a while it will feel weird not to have any.
on July 21, 2013
I have been using these for about 8 days now on COD PS3. They take time to get use to. The imprint of the design does take some time to get use to because after an hour of using them my finger tips are starting to get sore. I am sure this will start to go away once my fingers get really use to them. I have noticed a slight improvement in turn speed. I have talked to some family members that don't like these but as of now I haven't had any problem with them.

See 1 answered question