|Item Weight||8.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||11 x 11 x 14 inches|
|Item model number||KWCXJ6|
Assurant 360º 2-year Kitchen Appliance Protection Plan ($75-$99)from Assurant Solutions
- Delievered by email; register and file claims online or by phone
- We will fix the item, replace, or pay up to the original purchase cost of the item. Zero deductible.
- Cancel anytime for a full refund within the first 30 days.
- Some customers may purchase service plans and eligible products on Amazon. If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan.
Koolatron KWCXJ6 Coca-Cola 9-Can-Capacity Mini Fridge, Red
|Sale:||$86.99 + $7.99 shipping|
|You Save:||$2.96 (3%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 7-liter mini fridge holds up to 9 12-ounce cans of soda
- Solid-state thermoelectric cooling system keeps drinks cold
- Self-locking recessed door handle; removable shelf
- Vibrant red exterior with white Coca-Cola trademark
- Measures 11 by 11 by 14 inches
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
Original review, 09/10: I bought this fridge for work to keep my lunch and milk cool so I can avoid the company fridge. It's the perfect size -- it holds a quart carton of milk. Right now I also have in it a small Pyrex lunch dish, half a cantaloupe, and a block of cheese -- and there's room for more. It's whisper-quiet, low-key, and everything in it is very cold.
One thing to note is that mine, which I ordered through Amazon, does not look like the picture. It's more rounded, the oval on the front is a metal design that looks like a retro refrigerator, and besides a tiny Coca-Cola logo on the top, there are no others (meaning, no big logo on the side or the front). It's very cute, much more so than the picture shown here. It's lightweight and not very big for the amount of space inside. It's also worth noting that there is a small shelf on the inside of the door -- very small -- but big enough to put an 8 ounce block of cheese in vertically.
That said, I don't know how long it will last. Mine is running 24 hours a day. So far it's the best purchase I've made all year and the price is fantastic, especially compared to other mini fridges that aren't much bigger.
You do have to defrost the fridge periodically. I don't know that it was intended to be used 24/7 but that is how we use it. I needed to find something that I could put on my dad's end table so that his drinks stayed cold and I could put a little food in it for him while I'm at work.
My best friend fell in love with it and wants to purchase one for her family.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Really liked the cooler -- worked like a charm and cute. Then after 8 months, suddenly died. sent it back to factory at my expense for replacement. still waiting 3 months later. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Sue P.
I have one under my desk at the office. I also have a personal coffee maker and bought the fridge to store my 1/2 & 1/2...bad idea. Read morePublished 19 months ago by GPrints
DID NOT WORK AT ALL. VERY DISSAPPOINTED. I RETURNED THIS ITEM FOR A REFUND.Published 19 months ago by DRD132615
I needed a small cooler for my bar and this was the perfect size. It is only used on the weekend so I turn it on Friday morning and it's ready when the party starts.Published 20 months ago by Pen Name
This mini fridge is just ideal for me. I have a personal cube and this compact device suits me just fine. I love it.Published 22 months ago by Lynda Wright