|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||10.4 x 14.6 x 11.9 inches|
|Item model number||P9|
|Manufacturer Part Number||P9|
|Special Features||uses electricity|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.10 shipping
Koolatron P9 Traveler III 9.8-Quart Electric Cooler/Warmer, Grey
|Price:||$63.78 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$36.17 (36%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Electric cooler/warmer with 12 volt car plug-in for DC use on the road
- Cools and warms food, medicines, photographic materials, beverages
- Cools to 22°C (40°F) below ambient temp; heats to 57°C (135°F)
- Holds up to 9.8-quarts; measures 9 by 17-1/2 by 15 inches
- Ideally suited to the individual traveler
- Perfect solution for transporting heat-sensitive items
- Dome lid for increased capacity
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1st cooler was received damaged, but i called customer service and i had the replacement in 3 days. no cost to customer to return the damaged one.
and modified it and replaced the fan that came with the cooler. It is now much quieter and it works well. The manufacturer should put in a better fan.
- Very compact and fits nicely in the storage area in the truck
- Cools down very well as long as you have another item in the cooler that is cold. It makes the cooler chill down pretty fast and keeps the items chilled.
- Perfect for day getaways and returning to the truck to get some nice chilled water.
- Easy to use. If you want cold you flip the power cord one way and if you want hot you flip it the other way
- Saved a boat load of money for exactly what i needed to do, drink some cold water when i come back to my truck from a a few hours outside or at the beach/park.
- Takes some time to cool the items inside if you dont have chilled already.
- I had to purchase the power saver cord which allows me to shut the truck off but still keep the unit running without having to worry about my truck battery being dead when i come back. AWESOME and a must have for this type of thing. WOuld have been nice feature to have built in.
- Cant tell when you have the heater on. You have to touch the coil to see if its hot.
Overall the only reason i gave it a 4 star was because its missing some nice to have features.
The instructions was a single page and though written in English, were not clear. It took me a while to figure out how to make it cool or warm. It stopped cooling after one use and I had it plugged in correctly.
The provided strap was unattached. No Instructions were included on how to attach the strap. Also, the strap is a cheaper version of what is displayed on the packaging.
I'll go back to my old ice cooler.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The temperature inside the cooler never got below 50. Have return the product.Published 17 days ago by Amazon Customer
Haven't had a chance to use it yet, will update after use.lid is a little difficult to open.Published 18 days ago by redneck
A total and absolute waste of money. Boy did I get screwed. Don't ever buy one of these. What good is a cooler for the car if it tells you to make sure things are COLD before you... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Paul R. Cote
Perfect for vacationing. Kept food and drink cool and fresh.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer
I work out of a van daily. This has been a great investment and keeps my water and drinks cold all day long. Read morePublished 5 months ago by billy d cotner