5.0 out of 5 stars Roaches gone!
I rented a flat infested with cockroaches. I tried the fumigation canister, seal up cracks, insecticide, pandan leaves, moth balls... anything I can think of. Then I was given this gadget and within two days the roaches were gone, so did all crawling insects. I had peace for the next 3 years :-).
Published on December 30, 2010 by roachesfree

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described
Returned product for refund, item not as described. Product emitted audible noise when plugged in. Not good for longterm plug in.
Published 11 months ago by Vee

5.0 out of 5 stars Roaches gone!, December 30, 2010
This review is from: Koolatron PC02 PestContro Deluxe - Dual Technology [Kitchen] (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Pest Control, January 30, 2013
So far this winter this item seems to be working well. I have not seen any thing like mice droppings, sunflower seeds or insulation pieces that they brought in to make nests.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as described, October 10, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It takes a while but it works, June 7, 2013
I initially rated this item low because it didn't get rid of the mice for several days after I installed it. I was wrong. It definitely is very effective. The only complaint is that its field is clearly not a whole house. You need one in each room, but you can go with a smaller unit for that. A nice feature of this larger unit is that you can change up the type of signal it emits, in case your mice learn to tolerate a continuous pitch. I have absolutely no mice now and my house was completely infested before I started using these units.

4.0 out of 5 stars I would buy again, April 27, 2013
Seems to have reduced the amount of stink bugs in my home!!! Buying more for other rooms in the house !

1.0 out of 5 stars Feedback for this product, January 31, 2013
I selected this rating because of my contact with the product provider. After receiving the product I was directed to call their number with my concerns about the noise the product was making. I asked to speak to a technition and the person answering the phone (receptionist I presumed) asked what was wrong and she answered the questions. She told me it was not normal and I could return it for a replacement. Since I had purchased two of the same product I tried both units and both units were making the same noise. I called back and again asked for a technition - again the person answering the phone put me on hold and said she asked the technition and was told it was not normal for it to make the noise and I could return it. I returned the product and received back two replacements. They are doing the exact thing.

I want a refund of my money. - Thank You

1.0 out of 5 stars Kinda figured, April 19, 2013
Nada. Doesn't help much, if at all. I got it because for some reason the mouse decided my bed was the perfect route to and from its little hidey hole. Not only does the little thing wake me up, but when I toss because of its walking over me it gets upset and bites my friggin' fingers. Problem was it was avoiding the traps/getting the bait without getting caught.

This little device did nothing to save my poor fingers, but a non-dollar store mouse trap did.

Also doesn't do squat about ants in our kitchen. Just get the poisons and the traps and save yourself the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Electric Pest Control, July 16, 2012
Not sure how well it works yet, but haven't had any pest problems that I am aware of at this time.