Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 questions
votes
It has no straps for a tripod. I stick mine inside and it sticks out of the top 6-8 inches. Not ideal but do-able. Sides have pockets for storage.
Jul 20, 2014 by Wincheryl
votes
I can fit my Nikon D5200 plus 2 lenses, small Nikon flash and my extra battery in it. I don't think I could fit anything else in it in all honesty. It's basically two sections. The bottom is the padded camera compartment which is about the size of your typical camera bag. The top is great for storage such as a notebook, a tshirt, or whatever else you could put in a normal backpack.
12 days ago by Visual Respect
votes
I have a Nikon d 3200 with an 18-55mm and a 55-200. I can fit my camera with lens attached and my 55-200 in the bag with some room left. Full disclosure getting in the bag on the fly is a pain, good for travel on flight and stuff.
May 7, 2014 by Jessica S
votes
LOL! I think it's just for aesthetics. Sometimes I hang stuff on it (ie: hand sanitizer) but mostly I just like the way it looks.
Apr 28, 2014 by Nina Mosley
votes
Mine ran true to the main image.
Apr 22, 2014 by Benjamin Sutton
votes
nope
Mar 9, 2014 by Ryan Meyers
votes
This bag is Green coffee color.and it need about 4-7 days to arrive canada by Expedited.hope it can help.
Sep 4, 2013 by Hu Fei
votes
Thanks for your question! Our estimated delivery date for your order is based on how quickly we can obtain and ship your items, your address and your shipping speed. For more information on specific estimates, go to http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html/ref=hp_468520_usshiptime?nodeId=201118690 Alternatively, you can add the product to your cart and view the shipping options available to your address. Note that you don't have to purchase the item after adding to your cart- you can remove it if you do not wish to purchase it. I hope this helps!
Sep 14, 2013 by Carlin B.  AMAZON OFFICIAL 
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers