Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 3, 2012
The one and only review on this bag was enough to get me to purchase it for myself. I was a little worried with it coming out of China, but I received my bag in less than a week and I am in love with it! The canvas looks great, it's soft and it comes with two dividers so you can either hold your camera and a lens or three pockets for lenses if you like. There's plenty of pockets inside the bag and outside, so I can put my accessories, extra batteries, SD cards, charger and notebook in it together. I like the colors because they're neutral and go with almost anything I wear. The bag will not be as flat once you put your equipment inside of it, but it totally works for my Canon T3i and I have suggested this product to many friends now.
33 comments|56 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 2, 2013
Just received BBK2. At first I was a little disappointed at seeing how small the bag was. Well, not one to be put-off by first impressions, I decided to test its' dimensions by inserting those items that I regularly would carry. First in was my Nikon D7000 with an 18-200mm. This went in lens first. Hmmm, that was easy. Next, my SB-700 flash, then two lenses, an 18-55mm and a 35mm one atop the other cushioned by a spare divider.Next between the inside wall and the insert went my iPad Mini, then a polarizing filter in its' padded case. Outside pockets I placed an iPhone, a small notepad, pen, lens pen, business cards a lighter and a good cigar! The bag was not bloated! Bare in mind that not all of this equipment is always needed.

This bag must be seen to be appreciated. It is well constructed of good and strong materials and should withstand a fair amount of abuse. Highly recommend it.
review image review image review image
on July 1, 2013
First off, be VERY careful of the size. The pictures are, in my opinion, deceptive, and I was shocked at the actual size of the bag. Yes, I checked the dimensions listed, but it really is smaller than you would think. The picture with the DSLR, 2 lenses and flash is a joke, there is no way you'd fit all those pieces in this bag. Not even if you took the inside "pouch" out.

I bought it primarily for the looks, I wanted a "messenger" style bag that didn't scream "big, expensive camera in here". Most messenger camera bags are very plain/boring/bland/etc. This Koolertron is much nicer looking than pretty much all of them. It is big enough to fit a DSLR with a standard or short-zoom kit lens, and a few other small items like wallet, pens, etc. But that's about it. My intended use is for my various Lomo cameras, since they tend to be smaller, and quite plastic/fragile, so they're not as good at just hanging from a strap. I can easily fit 2 Lomo cameras in the bag, including a mini-flash, a some 35/120 film. It's great for that, but I'll stick with my dedicated camera backpack for my DSLR.

The internal padded pouch is really well padded, and adjustable via the standard velcro pieces. If your camera pieces fit nicely in the internal pouch, the "shape" of the bag is right where it should be, doesn't bow/bend out, and the internals are well protected. For that use, smaller items, it's a great bag. If you put a full-size DSLR in the bag, it will fit, but it will stretch out the compartment, and you'll probably not be able to zip it closed.

AS for quality, it's just OK. The "single stitch" could become an issue, if it comes close or unravels, you'll have to get it fixed quickly. Mine looks good out of the box, no lose threads or stitching, so looks like good QC, they just cheaped-out on the assembly with the single-stitch.

Overall I really do like the looks, and it's good for smaller items, in my opinion, but I don't think it's worth the full $50. Good name-brand camera bags in the $50 range are much, much nicer than this Koolertron bag, just not as nice looking.
on July 31, 2012
Considering how far the bag was traveling, I was impressed how quickly it arrived (ordered it on Monday and arrived on Friday that week). The bag looked great -sturdy, very comfortable to wear with nice padding on the wide strap, and best of all, looks nothing like a conventional camera bag but more like a nice looking purses. In fact, no one realized that it was a camera bag when I wore it and was quite surprised to know that I had my DSLR in there! It's a perfect bag if you want to take your camera everywhere for the perfect photo op, but don't want to lug around an ugly and bulky camera bag in addition to your normal purse. Like the other reviewers, I will be recommending this bag to all my friends!

FYI, I have a Nikon D90 and it fit everything from prime lenses to 24-70mm lens.
55 comments|33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 28, 2013
Its a bag, its canvas, has pockets, doesn't look like a camera bag that says, "Hey everyone, steal my camera," You could put other things in this bag, like guns, or beer, or tuna cans. Not a big deal.
33 comments|43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 3, 2012
I was a little skeptical about buying this bag when I saw it had no reviews but was very happy when it came in the mail. The shipping was expensive but only because it's from Japan. It fit my Canon T2i and my 55-250 mm lens perfectly. It's stylish and amazing!!! Great choice in bag.
review image
on January 19, 2013
It's an attractive and well-made bag, but there's a reason the listing does not show a clear picture of it with a camera - it's super small. Realistically only has room inside the bag for a camera with a mounted lens, plus a second lens. Strap has to be shmooshed down hard...and forget about zipping the top of the bag. I give it 3 stars regardless because of its quality and appearance, but if you like me need a bag that can accommodate a DSLR, spare lens(es), flash, charger, etc, then in the immortal words of Roy Scheider in Jaws, ..."you're gonna need a bigger bag".
on October 2, 2012
This bag is so beautiful!! The padding inside the bag is perfect, I have no worries that my camera will not be protected. I can fit my Nikon D3100 with lens, as well as two small lens in this bag. The dividers can be adjusted so everything fits nice and snug. The picture does not do this bag justice, I was very impressed with the quality. I wanted something casual to match my attire when traveling, as well as something discrete. Theres lots of pockets for my phone, cards, money, etc. I usually carry a water bottle with a caribeaner and clip it on, since only a small water can be squeezed into one of the side pockets. This purchase exceeded my expectations and I plan on having this bag for a long time!! Love it!
on September 19, 2012
I love this bag! Perfect for my DSLR with an "all purpose" 18-200mm lens attached. You know, roaming around the town, traveling, etc and you don't want to carry a lot. This is great. Room for extra batteries, a couple filters, and I use the side pockets for my wallet and phone, so no need for a purse. Plus, this is really cute and I get lots of compliments. No one knows my camera is inside, which is great. Even my husband doesn't mind carrying it (before mentioned traveling). Surprisingly well made, very durable zipper. 5 stars all the way.
on May 13, 2013
I wanted a small bag to carry my Nikon D700 and an extra lens or two or maybe the battery pack or flash in place of a second extra lens - depending on what kind of shooting I am planning that day. The rest of my equipment gets rotated into a large Domke bag which stays at home,in my truck or in my travel trailer.

I have been shooting since the 1960's when I was using an old 35mm Nikon F. I discovered over those 50+ years that carrying a lot of stuff around is a pain. I shoot more and better pics when I have less to fumble with. If I was going somewhere where I think I might need many lenses and other equipment, I carry that in a photo backpack or Pelican case. But for day to day shooting while walking or driving around, I don't want to carry a bunch of extra stuff anymore.

So, here is what I was looking for: I wanted a bag that didn't scream "camera equipment." It had to have a handle on top so I could grab it quickly. This carrying case has a handle in addtion to a shoulder strap. I like the snaps on the front straps rather than having to fight with the buckles each time I want to get into it. In addition to the above mentioned equipnent, I needed to be able to carry a small writing pad and pen (Why would anyone want to carry a laptop or even an iPad around when shooting on a day to day basis? Shoot, go home, sit down and have a drink and edit your pics on your computer!). I also wanted to be able to carry my filter case and wireless release. Other than that I carry a small, dual power Surefire flashlight and a medium sized multi-tool. I also carry an additional CF disk just in case - but that doesn't take up much room.

I like this camera bag and I have tried many, many before this one. If you feel that you must carry around a bunch of stuff, its probably not for you. But when you realize that you can get along just as well without carrying around a bunch of equipment, take a look at this bag - its well-worth it.