5.0 out of 5 stars Super Happy!
I was worried from the mention in most comments about receiving a broken or cheap product, but I'm happy to say I my doubts were wrong! Mine took a while to arrive, but it's the sturdiest I can imagine possible for the design. The metal is thick and doesn't bend. Nothing was cracked or broken, and all the rhinestones were securely attached.

Wearing them puts me...
Published 14 months ago by Dai

3.0 out of 5 stars for $2 it is pretty good
the bottom part of the ears are not attached to the headband, its like the glue or whatever was used to secure it wore off. I guess I could fix it with superglue. One of the ears were bent when I received, but I was able to bend it back into place. It is a cute product, and for less than $2, it is pretty good.
Published 10 months ago by shearry warren

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Happy!, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Korean Cat Ear Party Pearl Crystal Rhinestone Headband Headwear Punk Hair Wrap (Misc.)

Wearing them puts me in a super happy mood. I can feel them sitting firmly and cutely on my head.
(They also get lots of compliments!)

5.0 out of 5 stars long shipping time but great item, November 1, 2013
it took a long time to arrive- more than 20 days, but it is a nice and sturdy item and trendy. i just ordered 2 more to gift to my teen daughter's friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, October 27, 2013
The headbands were Very inexpensive and they were exactly what I was looking for! They wait was a little longer than expected but I was very satisfied with the product. =)

5.0 out of 5 stars A gift for my daughter, August 10, 2013
I bought this to surprise my 13yrs old daughter we couldn't find it in any store. When we ordered shipping date was a month out which was disappointing until 3 days later when it was at my door!!! I was shocked!!! Great headband quality

5.0 out of 5 stars Kawaii, October 23, 2013
It came a day early and i was worried about getting it broken.when i opened the packaged,i was happy that it was in wasn't.and its perfect on my head :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, July 15, 2013
So cute, good quality for a good price! I was worried it wouldn't fit adult heads but it is adult sized

3.0 out of 5 stars for $2 it is pretty good, February 17, 2014
shearry warren (belleville, illinois United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok purchase, January 7, 2014
They are very cute and fashionable but they hurt my head after a while. The diamonds are a little loose and seem like they could fall off easily

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Fun, July 9, 2013
These are adorable and can be worn daily or for a fun night out. Shiny and noticeable but not over the top. Fair price, fast shipping.

1.0 out of 5 stars cute but cheap, June 18, 2013
Item is really cute but arrived with the ears broken. There's no way to fix without actually welding it back in place.