Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on October 11, 2009
If you saw Goong Princess Hours, you will love this movie. If you saw Lucifer and felt sorry for the two main characters, your sadness will be healed by the intense love between Shin Min-Ha and Ju Ji-Hoon, beautifully expressed. They are also the cutest couple in the world.
on July 16, 2015
I love this movie!!! It was my first Korean film and although I've become an avid K-Drama fan, it will always be my favorite. A strong second would be "Heaven's Postman" (Postman to Heaven) Hero Jae-joong & Han Hyo-joo. "Antique Bakery" (Prince's Bakery) is another Joo Ji-hoon that you should enjoy.You might also enjoy "Secret" with Jay Chow .
on May 9, 2015
I loved this movie. Initially I purchased it because of Joon Ji Hoon. All the characters delivered. Not your normal Kdrama plot.