5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful !!!
Published on June 6, 2010 by DJ

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets kind of too ordinary.
Published on October 5, 2011 by Trayton Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful !!!, June 6, 2010
This review is from: Korg GA1 Guitar and Bass Tuner (Electronics)
I am new to playing the guitar, and became extremely frustrated with trying to tune my guitar by ear. It was impossible for me, and my guitar sounded horrible! Then, I got this electronic tuner, and my guitar sounded like an actual guitar. It is very, very easy to use. All you have to do is play each open string, and tune it by the guage on the tuner. I could not be happier with this small little investment. I would highly recommend it - especially for people who are apparently tone deaf.

5.0 out of 5 stars amazingly east to use and accurate!, June 4, 2010
This review is from: Korg GA1 Guitar and Bass Tuner (Electronics)
I am a first time guitar player and I bought this to help me learn to tune. very easy to use, and it seems be to very accurate. helps tune both guitar and bass.

I recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best..., April 14, 2010
This review is from: Korg GA1 Guitar and Bass Tuner (Electronics)
Being this low priced I didnt think it would work as well but it is very nice. It has LED lights to go by as well as a meter to use. There is also a jack to plug in your guitar or bass. Easy and simple to use I highly recommended it.

5.0 out of 5 stars This Tuner Rocks!, December 18, 2010
This review is from: Korg GA1 Guitar and Bass Tuner (Electronics)
I searched through a plethora of chromatic tuners, most of which were pricey at best.
Then I found the Korg GA-1. It does everything one needs to tune an electric or acoustic guitar, or bass. Best part was, even with all the functions in place, the price was a LOT more reasonable than all the others I've seen. There is a 1/4" jack for direct connect, and an internal mic for acoustic mode. And to top it off, pressing the "sound" button generates tones, allowing the tuner to be used as a pitch pipe. I recommend this tuner highly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent tuner!, June 20, 2010
H. Word "Bozack69" (Millington, Tennessee) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Korg GA1 Guitar and Bass Tuner (Electronics)
Great compact tuner. The Korg shipped with batteries and worked great right out of the box. Allows user to tune electric or acoustic guitars, by either 1/4" input cable or via the built in microphone. And since I own and play both, my purchase worked out great. It also has a built sound emulator, which allows you to tune by ear. So, forget buying an expensive tuner! This little sucker tunes perfect every time. Thanks Korg for designing such an inexpensive and user friendly product. And of course thanks to Amazon for selling. I love it and highly recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Gets kind of too ordinary., October 5, 2011
This review is from: Korg GA1 Guitar and Bass Tuner (Electronics)
I have had this tuner for about a year now and it has tuned my guitar well. Only down side is that it doesnt give you the tuning for anything other than E,A,D,G,B,E. If you want to tune one of ur string to a C or an F it wont tell you. If you think you'll be playing songs that have C# tuning and so on. Dont buy this tuner go higher up the price bar for a better tuner that does all tuning's.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good For The Money, June 17, 2011
This review is from: Korg GA1 Guitar and Bass Tuner (Electronics)
I've had this for about eight months now. It tunes accurately and leaves my guitar sounding well. If you don't feel like plugging it in with a 1/4" cable, you can hold the tuner's mic directly on your guitar's neck to get in tune decently (though I doubt this would work on a bass, as the tuner doesn't pick up the low E string very well when doing this).

It's light, compact and cheap. It also comes with batteries which is a plus. I don't see a need for a more expensive tuner, as this one is pretty precise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quit Analyzing...and Just BUY IT !!!, June 19, 2012
This review is from: Korg GA1 Guitar and Bass Tuner (Electronics)
Take it from an over analyzing, cheap skate,....I must have looked at over a dozen tuners, and lost a week of sleepless nights debating the purchase of the tuner...well I can't be happier...it is the easiest thing to use, does a great job tuning, and I swear it showed up in the mail before I could log off the computer...can't give it enough stars...so I give my full endoresment of this tuner...go forward...seize the moment..play well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent guitar tuner!, August 21, 2011
AlterEgo (Fairfax, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Korg GA1 Guitar and Bass Tuner (Electronics)
I had low expectations for the product, as a few friends told me to go for a more expensive model. I am just a beginner guitar player, and I didn't want to spend too much money on a tuner. The results blew me away!! The quality of the product and the results I got were awesome, even my friends (who play guitar professionally) were surprised. If you want to know how to use it, I found a short video on YouTube that shows exactly what do you need to do: [ ... ] . Excellent product, highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Price, March 30, 2011
This review is from: Korg GA1 Guitar and Bass Tuner (Electronics)
Bought this along with the Jasmine by Takamine guitar. Works great for the price. Its very sensitive to background noise, turn the tv down, keep the kids quiet! Other than that I can't complain.

Rate and Discover Movies