Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on September 30, 2015
great and well written
on March 26, 2015
Havent tried any of these recipes yet! But will.Thank you
on November 4, 2014
My niece loved this book I gave her as a gift. She doesn't necessarily, keep kosher, but for Passover she said it really did help with the dessert thing, at that time.
on October 5, 2014
Excellent recipes. Easy to understand. Grouped by ease of baking.
on September 15, 2014
A very useful, practical book. All the recipes are parve. There is a separate section for Passover. The cake I made was easy to make and was well received by my guests who were impressed. I think I shall be using it quite a lot.
on July 25, 2014
Great book
on April 20, 2014
very helpful
on April 9, 2014
I always enjoy learning new techniques for baking. It was a joy to find delicious kosher recipes that my family could enjoy.
on March 9, 2014
I eat both kosher and dairy free, and this is a great resource for developing a selection of desserts we can have with Shabbat dinners. The book utilizes lots of more healthy ingredient choices as well, such as almond flour. Those who are allergic to dairy will love this cookbook...and I hate cookbooks.
on December 25, 2013
There isn't a recipe in this book that I wouldn't try! The photographs are beautiful, and the directions are clearly written.