5.0 out of 5 stars No more bad headphones on the plane!
This great little adapter has been a lifesaver while flying.
No matter which headphones a person has; they are always going to sound better that the ones they give you, mmmmh actually charge you now on the airplane.
problem is, you cannot plug in yours because the plug is different (2 prong).
I have tried a couple of other adapters in the past but they...
Published on October 4, 2010 by Subbuteo

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit on Lufthansa flight
The contacts / whatever they may be called didn't fit in the Lufthansa socket - they were a little thin and a little short. Also really had to jam my headphones in there to get it to work. The thing is useless unless there is some significant difference among airline specs.
Published on August 6, 2012 by Stephen O.

5.0 out of 5 stars No more bad headphones on the plane!, October 4, 2010
This review is from: Koss 3.5 mm 1/8-Inch Airline Adapter for Headphone Stereo Plug (Electronics)
This great little adapter has been a lifesaver while flying.
problem is, you cannot plug in yours because the plug is different (2 prong).
I have tried a couple of other adapters in the past but they always seem to work only with certain airlines, since buying this adapter I no longer have that problem.
finally I can enjoy very good sound quality out of my Shure headphones.
I am extremely happy with my purchase.

1.0 out of 5 stars Did not fit on Lufthansa flight, August 6, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product; Great Price, October 4, 2010
You can't beat the price for this little thing. Was flying longhaul on a 20+ hour trip and this was SO helpful along the way for me to use my own in-ears rather than the useless stuff given by the airline. Seller (Audio Access) was prompt with the shipment and great to do business with, so all in all, there's now way to go wrong with this purchase!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised, June 17, 2013
I purchased both this Koss unit and a Maxell one from Dealaroma through Amazon. Neither unit had the shoulder which is seen in the picture and is described. The shoulder is necessary for a proper connection on some aircraft. In addition, although one is advertised as "Maxell" and one as "Koss", the ones that arrived are identical and have no brand information on them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Work, September 1, 2012
Bought this to use with my JVC noise canceling headphones. 14 hour flight to Japan, and discovered after I was on the plane that this adapter didn't work. It was the correct size, but there was something internally wrong with it. Terrible time to find out. Didn't work with my son's headphones either. Not a quality product. Who cares how cheap it is if it doesn't work.

1.0 out of 5 stars Incompatible with lufthansa, December 1, 2012
The product i received is not what is pictured; the one I received (more squared) doesn't fit in lufthansa planes

4.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm but the packaging can be easily lost., September 22, 2011
No fuss, no muss and works as specified: that's what I asked for and that's what I got.

My only peeve was that the packaging was a little small so I almost lost the whole thing. Then again, it's cheap enough to buy 2 or 3 more. :)

4.0 out of 5 stars double check, March 2, 2014
I bought it because I fly on Etihad Airways. I realized that their jack has two different sizes of holes. So I need one thick one thin!! I feel that I unfairy rated them without using their product, but I want to warn customers to make sure that it actually fits their favorite airlines.

1.0 out of 5 stars Same Adapter Being Sold for Less by Same Company, December 4, 2013
I ordered this adapter along with another generic one called "Airline Headphone Adapter" from the same company. I received two identical adapters. The generic adapter cost me only $3.42, this one $5.86.

B002I9WCWK

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly, January 28, 2011
M Chin (Santa Clara, CA) - See all my reviews
I flew on Lufthansa which uses the two prong system. I had two of these plugs and both worked fine with my in-ear earphones. Simple, inexpensive, must have product for flying.

Rate and Discover Movies