4.0 out of 5 stars Many misunderstand
I read the previous review of this product and felt compelled to respond. I am a stereophone guru so I know too much about headphones. What most consumers fail to understand about cordless headphones is the difference between a RF cordless and an IR cordless.
Published on June 6, 2000

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother
I don't know whether I just got a faulty pair (they are going back!) but what is the point of cordless headphones that have a very limited range and constantly cut out when you move?
Published on March 15, 2000 by J. P. O'donnell-young

4.0 out of 5 stars Many misunderstand, June 6, 2000
By A Customer
This review is from: Koss HB500 Cordless Stereophone System (Discontinued by Manufacturer) (Electronics)
The radio frequency (RF) cordless allows you to walk around...like your telephone. The infra-red (IR) cordless is like a remote control...you must remain in direct line with the transmitter to get the full effect.
When an IR headphone, like the HB500, is used correctly, it is a GREAT headphone.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't Bother, March 15, 2000

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than 900 Mhz, November 10, 2000
The Koss Cordless headphones are clear and don't have the hissing and spitting that the 900 Mhz headphones I had tried previously. For me the clear sound of the Koss infrared clearly outweighed the limitation of losing sound when out of the room of the transmitter.

Rate and Discover Movies