Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Style: CS95|Change

on February 6, 2009
I have been using this headset for over a month with Nuance's Dragon Naturally Speaking software. It works perfectly! I am getting over a 99% accuracy rate! Before you spend "big bucks" on another headset, give this one a try. I know you will be happy with it!
88 comments| 312 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 30, 2010
I bought two of these sets over a year ago and they are still performing like a champ today. They have definitely performed beyond my expectations and trust me, I have put a good amount of use into them. For $10-15, you can't go wrong. Great sound, great mic, and durable build construction.
11 comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 20, 2009
I've tried a lot of these, many in the $70 to $130 range, and this one outperforms them all. Clear and loud in the ear, and it works perfectly for Skype and Mac Dictate, as well as everyday voice recording. Comfortable to wear, too. I only took off a star because the cord is so ridiculously long. But that's just me. A lot of people would really appreciate a long cord, so if you're one of them add that star back on!
11 comment| 139 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 14, 2008
I use it with Skype and MS Messenger and it is clear and reliable. Worth the price.
on February 13, 2010
Sound is fine, and microphone too, but the goofed up the most simple part, the plastic headband. It is tight and the end is tilted in towards your poor head. The adjustment is worthless to correct this problem. I do not have an overly large or strange-shaped head. After about 10 minutes I started getting a headache.
66 comments| 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 8, 2011
Only 1 earpiece (as designed) so it will not ever give the best sound, however, the sound quality is fine for its design. The end of headband piece curves in too far that only the end piece touches the head. VERY uncomfortable. Didn't even use it for more than a minute... There has got to be better designs than this. Returning it.
on January 14, 2010
I've used it to make calls and have used it on Skype to test the sound quality, and they both sound great. For the price you get a sturdy headset that exceeds my expectations.
on October 1, 2012
This headset is terrible. I used to have the Andrea Anti-noise NC-181VM USB with which my dictation accuracy was around 95%. This headset picks up 10-20% of what I say and only if I practically yell into it. It cannot pick up most of what I say if I speak quietly and enunciate. To top it off, the headband cuts painfully into my head. Yikes, returning.
on March 13, 2011
This headset works perfectly with Dragon Naturally Speaking Version 11 software and is infinitely better than the pathetic headset included with the software. Wish I had bought two of them as I find it is nice to use with my computer when making calls on Magic Jack. I then wouldn't have to wrestle the headset away from my son while he is using Dragon on his computer. I'll have to order a second one!
on December 31, 2011
This headset might sound great, but it's so uncomfortable on my head! It's narrow and has a "hard" bow to the top of it, so you can't adjust the way it curves over the top of your head. The result is that I have to open it all the way up and then kind of perch it on my head, holding the earphone against my ear. BUT, because of the shape it's bowed at, the hard plastic piece that sits on the other side of my head above my ear ends up pressing too hard and giving me a headache. Honestly, I'm mystified by the great reviews... If I had saved the packaging, I'd return this. Alas, I'm out the money.