* USB Specification v.1.0/1.1/2.0 compatible (data transfer rate at 1.5/12/480 Mbps)
* Thirteen (13) Hi-Speed USB 2.0 downstream ports
- Twelve (12) horizontally mounted USB 2.0 connectors
- One (1) foldable vertical mounted USB 2.0 connector
* One (1) Hi-Speed USB 2.0 upstream port
* Auto detects speed and connection of devices
* USB supports up to 127 devices in peer-to-peer configuration
* Hi-Speed USB 2.0 is fully compatible with original USB systems, peripherals, and cables
* Fully Plug-N-Play compatible
* Supports self-powered mode
* Supports Windows® 98SE/Me/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/Server 2008/Windows 7 (*2)
*Supports Linux (*2)
* Supports Mac OS 8.6 and higher (*1)
**1 USB 1.x supports for Mac OS 8.6-9.x, USB 2.0 supports for Mac OS X or higher
**2 Supports both 32-bit & 64-bit OSes
**3 Supports all self-powered external hard disk drives and enclosures; and supports most 2.5" bus-powered external hard disk drives (might not support 1TB+GB 2.5" drives via bus-powered; but, will work in self-powered mode)
* One (1) 13-Port USB external hub
* One (1) USB 2.0 cable
* One (1) AC power adapter
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: What should I do If I see the following symptoms/problems running Windows XP or Windows Vista?
1. USB flash drive drops frequently, need to re-plug.
2. When plugging USB Flash drive too fast or/and too many at once, Windows error blue screen will come out and system restarts.
3. Slow detecting USB flash drive
4. USB Flash drive detected but can't access file.
A: To solve these problems, please update your Windows XP/Vista to Service Pack I, Service Pack II or Windows XP Service Pack III