5.0 out of 5 stars Met my expectations
Exactly what I was wanting. Great variety of colors. Shipped quickly. I would purchase again and I likely will soon!
Published 20 months ago by 911

1.0 out of 5 stars Packaging ruined this product
Published 6 months ago by Sheryl Larsen

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Packaging ruined this product, December 26, 2013
I orders these charger plates in hopes to use them for my Christmas dinner. They arrived on time, but to my disappointment when I opened them over 1/3 of the plates were broken. Packaging is a huge problem for this product and I had read this in a previous review. I went out on a limb to see if they had resolved it, but apparently not. Otherwise, they were actually something I would use on a regular basis. The colors are very vivid and I like the looks of them. PLEASE...package them appropriately!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but chipped after one use, October 6, 2013
I ordered these chargers for my wedding, and they were really pretty with the place settings. The only problem is that after the one use and then one hand washing/drying, there are several that have the color chipped off in places. Bottom line is, great if you have one occasion to use these for, but if you are hoping for long-term use, they won't hold up to wear and tear.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, January 11, 2013
Catt (Rome, ME USA) - See all my reviews
The chargers had uneven color, scratches and a very strong chemical smell. Too bad too, because the green was the perfect shade. Unfortunately I had to return them. I am still looking for that 'perfect' charger plate!

5.0 out of 5 stars Met my expectations, November 17, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality!, December 15, 2013
They were all scratched. Flimsy plastic, one was broken. Very disappointed. I waited until the last minute to open the box or I would have sent them all back.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, October 30, 2013
Look like painted cheap plastic plates. If arts and crafty is the look you want they are perfect and c/w the price. But if classy polished look is what you are after pay the extra money.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price., January 9, 2013
They came carefully packaged. They were a big hit at the New Year's Eve party. The quality was not the best. Some of the chargers had silver coming off in small amounts. Hopefully this will not continue to happen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Multi Color Chargers GREAT, July 8, 2013
Tammy R. Burgin (Birmingham, Alabama United States) - See all my reviews
Chargers arrived quickly. Everyone was a differnt color. We used them for a picnic themed bridesmaid lunchoen. Coupled with multi colored glass bottles tied together with daisy's Beautiful. Exactly what we were looking for. Planning on using them alot for fun entertaining.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kick any Table Up a Notch, December 28, 2012
I've been hosting my family's Thanksgiving Dinner for years... and never until I bought this 24-pack of pretty copper chargers, has anyone EVER said, "Hey! Your table looks gorgeous..." Not just "nice...," "GORGEOUS..."

All I can say is that I finally got it right - and it's great to have a huge pile of beautiful, economical, and fabulous chargers at the house. They're fantastic.

4.0 out of 5 stars Festive Addition, November 16, 2012
These chargers add elegance to a formal dinner place setting for a coordinated look on several tables. They are well made; easily wiped off with a damp cloth; sit flat and are not heavy. Only downside is storing 24 chargers for occasional use which is why I have given only 4 stars.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›