5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for a Nabi2 tablet
Published 20 months ago by Cdyana

3.0 out of 5 stars needs more room
This is a great carrier for our Portable DVD Player but, there is not room enough to put the cord. I do have the cord in the pocket but, it stretches the Neoprene. Had I known there wouldn't be room I would've purchased a different case.
Published on March 11, 2012 by ladytaz

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit for a Nabi2 tablet, December 22, 2012
This review is from: Kozmicc 10.1" Inch Tablet Sleeve Case Bag (Black/Red) w/ Handle for Apple iPad Air 4/3/2/1, Nabi, Nabi 2 , Nabi XD, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Google Nexus 10, ASUS Transformer TF701 TF700 TF300T, Transformer Book T100 / Trio, VivoTab RT, MeMO Pad 10, Dell XPS 10, Latitude 10, HP Slate10 HD / Slate8 Pro, Acer ICONIA, Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 2, IdeaTab S6000 [Fits Most 9" 10" 10.1" Tablets and Portable DVD Players] (Personal Computers)
I looked at several cases that should hold a Fuhu Nabi2 tablet and decided on this one. This product shipped immediately (or so it seemed) it was that fast. I believe I ordered it that morning, it shipped that evening and arrived within 2-3 days. When I put the nabi in it, it's a PERFECT FIT, even with the nabi bumper. I'm glad I decided on this one. I also like to size too. It's not big and bulky, but perfect for a 4-yr old hands.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great size for new Nabi Tablet, January 29, 2012
Music Mom (Western New York) - See all my reviews
This case fits the new Nabi Tablet nicely. It has SD memory card holders inside, as well as a spacious pocket. I like that the handles velcro together which helps my 4 year old carry it. The reason for 4 stars is how strong the neoprene plastic smell is. We've had this for almost a month now and the smell is really strong.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, August 20, 2013
I like the case. It is large enough that I can leave my cover on my tablet and have the case close.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for nabi 2, January 17, 2013
I bought this for my sons nabi 2 it fits perfect n even stores the charger in the side pocket. Its perfect for on the go.

5.0 out of 5 stars Carry Bag, January 16, 2013
Kerry Beslin (JEANERETTE, LA, US) - See all my reviews
Great protective bag for grandchildren Nabi 2...perfect for caring Nabi from place to place...compact and durable
love it...had the item since christmas

3.0 out of 5 stars needs more room, March 11, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Bag for my iPad Air, January 12, 2014
Length:: 0:51 Mins

The Kozmicc 10.1" Tablet Sleeve Case Bag is perfect my iPad Air. Constructed of Neoprene which offers durable protection against heat, spills and outdoor elements. It is expandable and easy to clean. The case has two inner plastic small pockets which are a perfect size to hold credit or debit cards, business cards, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome case, January 31, 2013
This little case is awesome!! Better than I expected. We brought it for our 4 year old to carry her Nabi around in, it is just perfect for this use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case!, January 22, 2013
Jackie L. Graziano (san marcos, ca United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased this case for my 3 year old Grandson' Nabi. It was delivered quickly and is perfect for him, so easy to carry and very well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, January 15, 2013
This case works great for the NABI 2 tablet. My daughter loves it! I did not notice a smell that some of the other people commented on in their reviews. Great buy for a very durable product...thanks again!

Rate and Discover Movies