5.0 out of 5 stars Bento box
GOOD product. Came right when it was planned to arrive much smaller than it is in seen in the picture but it's greet and really fun to use and I recOmend this awesome prouduct
Published on October 12, 2011 by Japanflower

3.0 out of 5 stars okay
wasnt my favorite. kind of complicated to make and doesnt taste that good
but it was very fun. love all the kracie popin
Published 12 months ago by Manuel

5.0 out of 5 stars Bento box, October 12, 2011

4.0 out of 5 stars Its fun to make but taste's odd, December 10, 2011
This review is from: Popin' Cookin' Make Bento (Grocery)
I bought this over the summer and made it with my friend. The instructions are in Japanese,but there are pictures to help you,but me and my friend used a video on Youtube to make sure we knew what we were doing. It was really fun to make,but when we took a bite out of everything,we spit them out. The noodles tasted sweet,but in a really artificial weird type of way. The black seeds were the best part in my opinion though. The rice was okay,but more fun to squish than eat. I wouldn't mind purchasing this item again,though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use and fun for like 4 yrs old and up., October 13, 2012
David Cruz (Waterbury, Connecticut United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this for my niece and she loved it. She made the candy all by herself and had a ton of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Kid's Dream Food, November 21, 2011
This review is from: Popin' Cookin' Make Bento (Grocery)
I bought this and two other Popin Cookin items for Chistmas and was very surprised how fast they came in!The rice tasted like bubblegum and the sausage,brocolli,and rolled egg tasted like jell-o!I was very satisfied with this product and I plan to buy more in the future.....BUY POPIN COOKIN!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Fun, March 30, 2012
This review is from: Popin' Cookin' Make Bento (Grocery)
Great fun and the flavors are ok. The best part are the black power that you put on the onigiri. The powder is tangy. When I got this it came with the karage which was new to me. It was interesting. Alot of fun to make for those who don't know Japanese there are plenty of videos online on how to make it and are very helpful. Loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't EVEN tell me you're bored on Thanksgiving. I'll whip this out like the Superwoman I am!, November 13, 2013
Karen Gianni (Yorba Linda, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Popin' Cookin' Make Bento (Grocery)
My granddaughter gets this when they come over for Thanksgiving. We live in a senior community so there is little to do for youngsters. I have. Four granddaughters and they went crazy for these last summer, even though the directions are in Japanese. Apparently the figure it out with the aid of you tube.

4.0 out of 5 stars I recommend it, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Popin' Cookin' Make Bento (Grocery)
This was disgusting to me aha but it was fun to make. Make sure you know what youre doing! I think the hardest thing for me was getting the "rice" to stay together

5.0 out of 5 stars neat treat and surprisingly fun to make, October 2, 2013
B. Stack (Fairfax, VA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Popin' Cookin' Make Bento (Grocery)
My daughter (11) asked for them. I ordered them and was pleasantly surprised. To construct the food requires time, effort and skill but it was wildly entertaining. The set comes with molds and dye and the gelatin. A little like a play-dough activity except you really do eat it. I've decided to order more as a birthday party activity.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, September 26, 2013
This review is from: Popin' Cookin' Make Bento (Grocery)
My boyfriend and I really enjoy making these kits. The shipping was great, got here 2 weeks earlier than projected. The candy in this one is insanely sweet, but delicious. The panda rice ball was my favorite part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 18, 2013
This review is from: Popin' Cookin' Make Bento (Grocery)
The grape stuff taste best and it's fun to make some stuff has a weird flavor haha, the box was bent up but you can't really help that

Popin' Cookin' Make Bento