Initial post: Jan 23, 2010 11:50:29 AM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 23, 2010 11:53:54 AM PST
Fantastic says:
2/12/10 - Adam, Kris and Allison in concert

Date: Friday, February 12, 2010
Time: Doors Open at 7:00PM EST
431 West 16th Street
New York, NY 10011

The performance order appears to be Allison, Adam and then Kris.
Here is a tweet sent by kcmartian who follows Kris closely and seems reliable:
According to her, Kradison concert order is Allison, Adam, Kris__ Allison 30 minutes, 45 mins for Adam and Kris. With a 45 minute set, there should be 10 songs for Adam and the band.
I read that Adam and the band will be in NYC until February 17th. Just for fun or for work? I don't know.
I DO know that I want to win tickets to this concert. Since it's in a ballroom, I can see why they are giving away only 608 tickets. I would love to see Adam in a small venue like that.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2010 12:27:05 PM PST
MarKy - MoCo says:
M. Golden

Sounds Great!! Hoping one of us wins tickets to the show!!

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2010 12:27:46 PM PST
MarKy - MoCo says:
M. Golden

Do you know when they are going to announce the winners of the raffle - or - have they done that already?

Posted on Jan 23, 2010 12:29:17 PM PST
tess4ADAM says:
M. Golden: I hope someone from TALC will be there to tape it so we can get to see it too. I read on ADAM's twitter that ADAM's fans are spamming Larry Flick ... guess he's a NYC DJ ... and he's not too happy about it and poor ADAM is apologizing for it. Can't someone get a message to the fans that they are hurting ADAM rather than helping him before the DJs scrap his music altogether? ... terie

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2010 12:38:26 PM PST
Fantastic says:
On Ryan's website, it said that the winners will be chosen on February 1st. Since you have to sign an affidavit and have it notarized when you win a contest prize over a certain value, you have to work fast here after they notify you, especially if they are booking a flight to NYC for you.

Posted on Jan 23, 2010 12:57:36 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 23, 2010 12:57:55 PM PST
Fantastic says:
I went to their website and read about the Highline Ballroom in NYC:
It has a 700 Person Maximum Capacity.
Elliot Yamin, Melinda Doolittle, and Constantine Maroulis have appeared there this month.
On the calendar for 2/12, it says "Closed For Private Event".

I hope there will be some invited guests to see Adam live, like critics for NYC newspapers who could help his career with good reviews.

Posted on Jan 23, 2010 1:06:35 PM PST
Gini says:
So the New York concert is a closed event - no taping - no TV? Why do they do this? Thousand of people would love to see Allison, Adam and Kris together. His fans get to see grainy pictures on Utube! I am not happy. We want to see him perform and dance! I just don't get it. I too hope one of us gets to see this event. gini

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2010 1:19:30 PM PST
Fantastic says:
Gini,
I have no idea whether this will be taped and available for sale. It would be 2 hours of performing. Ryan does these all the time, but I don't know how he runs these shows. It would be great if this was taped and available on Ryan's website, but I have never seen one there.

Posted on Jan 23, 2010 2:44:38 PM PST
tess4ADAM says:
M. Golden: Maybe some of it will get to AO or ADAM 24/7 or Planet Fierce website ... I don't expect to see the whole concert online ... it would be great if it was ... I think they are making a mistake in the line-up ... Kris should not follow ADAM or Allison ... IMO .. terie

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2010 3:11:03 PM PST
Fantastic says:
I think that the lineup is based on how they finished on AO. It was that way at the AO Live show too. Kris had to follow Adam, and I felt sorry for him. Some people actually left when Kris started singing, and that was very rude. I stayed and clapped for him.

Posted on Jan 23, 2010 4:16:21 PM PST
carolb57 says:
I don't know why people left after Adam performed because all 10 kids came out for the finale number at the end singing "Don't Stop Believing," although some have posted that they left so they could get a good spot waiting to get autographs after the show. I really regret not staying to meet Adam in person because I went right past the place where they were lining up and I probably could have gotten a good spot even though I stayed for the whole show right to the end.

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 23, 2010 4:52:42 PM PST
Fantastic says:
Carol,
Getting off the parking lot after AI LIve was brutal. It took us about 40 minutes to get off the lot, and it was very hard to get onto the major roads too. Maybe some people left early to avoid the traffic, but no one left before Adam.

Posted on Jan 23, 2010 8:42:23 PM PST
carolb57 says:
M. Golden, yes I guess I was lucky. We walked to a parking garage that was not right by the Conference Center so we didn't have too much trouble with traffic other than the usual downtown stuff on Sunday night.

I've never been to NYC and would love to go to this concert, but my daughter is expecting a little baby girl the first part of March and February 12th is kind of close if she should come early. She wants both Grandmas there like we were for her first baby. I would feel worse if I hadn't been to the Summer tour concert.

Speaking of which has anyone heard any recent news about Danny Gokey? He seems to be the forgotten person in this bunch unless it is because he is busy down in Nashville instead of in the L.A. area.

Posted on Jan 23, 2010 9:49:38 PM PST
tess4ADAM says:
Hi: Just ran across another article on Google about Danny Gokey ... he has a single out and his album will be dropping in March. Had some nice things to say about ADAM too.
http://www.tampabay.com/features/music/danny-gokey-the-glasses-guy-talks-adam-lambert-american-idol

Posted on Jan 24, 2010 10:45:24 AM PST
Fantastic says:
Speaking of Danny reminded me that Anoop has an album that is going to be released soon. Does anyone know af any other top 10 AI contestants from 2009 that are recording?

Posted on Jan 24, 2010 1:03:32 PM PST
tess4ADAM says:
M. Golden: ADAM tweeted that Mike Sarver had a couple of singles out on itunes & I think Matt Giraud is coming out with a single/album also ... check out mjsbigblog.com ... there's usually info about the idols in the sidebar .. terie

Posted on Jan 24, 2010 8:06:44 PM PST
tess4ADAM says:
BTW ... is anyone here GOING to GO to the Kradison concert? Sure would be nice if we could get an 'eyewitness' account like the idol tour. ..terie

In reply to an earlier post on Jan 24, 2010 8:49:39 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Jan 24, 2010 8:50:26 PM PST
Fantastic says:
Terie,
If I win tickets, everyone had better get out of my way because I WILL be there and report back when I calm down from shaking after seeing Adam in a small venue. I saw him at AI Live from a seat on the fifth row center, and it was all I could do not to jump up on the stage. He was FANTASTIC!!!
The winners will be chosen on February 1st. I won a large screen TV from CBS Television in NYC in 2008 and an all expense paid vacation for four from a local Philly radio station in 2009. I was notified of both wins by a phone call, and I was told that I was chosen out of 280,000 entries for the vacation win. So listen for the phone on February 1st and 2nd and check your email. You never know who will win.

Posted on Jan 25, 2010 12:53:52 AM PST
tess4ADAM says:
M. Golden: I will say a special prayer for you ... don't know if those kind of prayers get answered but it won't hurt to say it anyway. I HOPE YOU WIN ... in a way we all win too if you do. ..terie

Posted on Jan 25, 2010 2:22:16 AM PST
If this is a random selection among all the fans we will have to see which side God is on--hmmm the Jewish Kid with the Devil in his eye or the sweet church-going boy. Actually I think God is the power of the Dao so who knows???? Maybe everyone will be there for Alison. I am actually sorry that Adam has to do this concert especially since fans can't elect to go to it---the last leftover of the AI Season 8 contest. The whole voting thing was another fan inflaming exercise. I would hope he, and all of us, have started to move away from this stuff.

Posted on Jan 26, 2010 11:51:52 PM PST
tess4ADAM says:
Asia: I don't think God takes sides ... he's impartial & answers our prayers if he thinks it's good for us. Sometimes unanswered prayers are a bigger blessing in the long run ... am I making any sense? When I pray it's unconditional ... I leave it all up to him and I never make any promises in return. Whatever will be will be .... I think it will be a success for all ... ADAM, Kris & Allison, the fans & TPTB will be the ones to get the most out of it .... and probably the last of Kradison so I hope they at least have fun ... terie

Posted on Jan 27, 2010 7:40:47 AM PST
Terie, lovely sentiments. I am sure God didn't vote in AI8. Good point--hope the three of them can enjoy their friendship and have a great time. I have to hope the fans will support all three of them.

Posted on Jan 27, 2010 9:10:45 AM PST
carolb57 says:
Don't forget the beautiful singing Adam has performed in the temple with Noa Dori. He may not be a frequent church/temple goer, but he does believe in a power greater than himself when he speaks about consulting with the universe (same thing as praying?).

Posted on Jan 27, 2010 8:24:41 PM PST
Fantastic says:
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
Check your email if you live in the NYC area and voted for that city in the Ryan Rock My City Contest. Some AO folks are starting to get emails that they won tickets to the concert. Winners from part two of the contest will be chosen on Monday, February 1st and notified soon afterwards.

Posted on Jan 27, 2010 8:36:21 PM PST
tess4ADAM says:
If I were running that Rock My Town contest I wouldn't have made it the city or town that voted the most ... I would have made it the city that gave the most air play to all three artists ... that would have boosted album sales for all three of them and put them on the charts sooner too. More people would have heard their music ...
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  12
Total posts:  77
Initial post:  Jan 23, 2010
Latest post:  Feb 10, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
For Your Entertainment
For Your Entertainment by Adam Lambert (Audio CD - 2009)
4.4 out of 5 stars   (860)