Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now DOTD

on June 15, 2013
My wife ordered me a case of these delicious marshmallows for me and my daughter (she's 17mo). At first i had them in some hot chocolate and then on some frozen yogurt (because yogurt is healthy). I had a blast sharing it with my daughter. I've been giving it to her for breakfast and lunch and then we have a sensible dinner. I can't even begin to tell you how much weight we've lost! I'm in the process of writing a book called the Dehydrated Breakfast Marshmallow Weight Loss Fiesta/Siesta. It's a diet based around eating excessive sugars and taking naps right afterward. The added bonus is that marshmallows are natural stimulant so your bowel movements increase tenfold with a standard 2 cup serving size. Yes, there is the side effect of rainbow poopies, but they do make for awesome stories about unicorns and how they poop. I've seen unicorn poop and it looks just like marshmallows.
11 comment243 of 276 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on August 26, 2013
We cant get rid of it all, theres to much of it. We tried burning it but it kept multiplying. We eat it for breakfast, lunch, dinner, but the pile never gets smaller. Our son has turned into pure dehydrated marshmallows. Please, make it stop. Im begging you
55 comments318 of 374 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 20, 2014
There is nothing I love more than unruly children. The screaming, running around back and forth, upturning every cushion on the couch because they have the most intense sugar high! I really don't even bother with the cereal in the morning... I just pour my little ones a bowl of marshmallows and give them each a shot of espresso in their milk. Sure, most moms would look at me like I'm nuts, but I do believe one thing firmly: Preservatives help preserve your body. I once tried to freeze dry kale for the kids, but it didn't have the same flavor and texture. I mean, kale flavored marshmallows - what was I thinking? This is the real thing. Pounds of sugary goodness. Sometimes I leave the tub opened on the floor and let my kids dig in when they are hungry. Considering how much you get in the tub too, it's really a good value. When you finish the marshmallows you can use the tub for other things like composting or bathing your kids outside. I wouldn't hesitate to buy this bucket of yummy goodness. It was worth every penny. Normally I don't like to pay shipping fees, but considering the package weight is a little over 40 pounds, 4 dollars for shipping is really very reasonable.

By the way, my sister in law bought these as well for her mud wrestling party... She filled a kiddie pool with chocolate pudding and then wrestled her friends... Instead of being hosed down and towel dried off, they all coated themselves with marshmallows after they got out of the pool. But why, you ask? Why not!
55 comments75 of 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 15, 2015
Many might think that 40 pounds of dehydrated marshmallows is excessive, and those people would be correct. I purchased the 40 pound case thinking it would be a fun way to add some flavor to my bowl of bland cheerios in the morning. Little did I know that when I found myself strolling through the isle at my local grocery store to get some more cheerios that I would make a discovery as large as I did. I found a cereal with the marshmallows already added for you, they are called lucky charms. I now found myself in quite the dilemma, I have 40 pounds of these marshmallows at home and now my new cereal already has marshmallows mixed in for me. I couldn't think of a better way to get rid of my supply other than to eat all of my marshmallows myself. I began my journey at approximately 8:00 A.M. with hopes of finishing the case in near record time. I found myself halfway done with the case around noon and was feeling great. If I had managed to keep my pace for the rest of the day i would have been done sometime around 4:00 P.M. so I was very glad to have taken the day off work that day. Unfortunately I hit a wall around pound 30 and my efforts to eat the whole case came to a screeching halt. I powered on though and continued to eat. It was nearly 10:00 P.M. when i finished pound number 38 and I could really start to feel the effects of the marshmallows starting to get to me. I hadn't walked around since 8:00 A.M. when i started my journey and I began to fear that I would never walk again, but I was way to far to quit just because of my potential medical damages. I polished off pound 40 just before midnight. I had done it, i finished the entire 40 pound case of marshmallows in just 16 hours. I must say that I don't have many regrets after the fact, the doctors at my local hospital has been running tests on me ever since I showed up 3 weeks ago after finishing the case. I haven't eaten anything since that sacred day, the doctors think that I consumed enough sugar to keep my heart pumping at a cool 175 beats per minute. They tell me that if I move even a little that my heart rate could spike somewhere into the mid two hundreds. All and all I must say that eating the entire 40 pound case of dehydrated marshmallows has been the biggest life accomplishment that I will ever make.
11 comment28 of 31 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 21, 2013
I hadn't thought before about how important diabetes is to a growing boy. My son, ostracized from the mainstream cliques because of his working pancreas, would come home hopelessly depressed - craving some recognition for his future in the entrenched world of football scholarships. He plays well, but kids today are just too involved in their identities as victims to really accept "healthies" anymore.

After one particular hard practice, Billy came home covered in spinach stains because the vegans decided to protest that day. I hopped onto the Internet to find the easiest way to get my son out of shape. Lo and behold, the answer was right there in our favorite morning cereals.

A few days later the package came in and I served it to Billy in a three gallon bowl filled with heavy cream. These became his go-to meals, eating them at least six times a day along with as much frozen sausage as he could stomach to stave off malnutrition.

Fast forward two months, Billy's up 150 lbs with no chances in sports anymore and he's never been more popular. Type-two diabetes fell on him like a linebacker on ice skates and we couldn't be prouder. Now if only Amazon had something for our daughter to grow that muffin top she's always wanted, I could rest easy and finally let them take my feet.
44 comments127 of 163 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 22, 2015
It's been weeks, I've barely made a dent in the bag, I've had to quit my job to commit more time to eating marshmallows. My marriage is in shambles.
on August 23, 2013
A few months ago I began having issues of not being able to keep weight on. My good friend and neighbor, Jack Lalanne, suggested juicing. I took this to mean lots of creatine powder, steroids, cheap cognac, and shark semen. Still that didn't help me keep what weight I had left. I opted to consult a professional, Yahoo answers, and concluded I was either hypoglycemic or had a tape worm.

It was a blessing that, shortly after, I happened across this little gem. You see, so far as I'm concerned this cures both possible prognosis.

My blood sugar is at an all time high. I know this from the onset of frequent naps, or, as a physician might call it, "diabetic comas," whatever that means. AND I'm sure that any pesky tape worms that may have found a home in my organs are well nourished now. My weight is up quite dramatically and I could not be more satisfied.

I give it five stars, but if they made this in, say, a 55 gallon drum; I'd be as happy as the tape worms I have gestating within me.
0Comment45 of 59 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 18, 2015
Did you know dehydrated marshmallows are great for building furniture? You won't need any woodworking or upholstery skills, either. If you're handy with basic hand tools and are willing to experiment with masonry techniques, you'll soon have inviting and oh-so-comfy furniture.

I used library paste and a trowel to glue the marshmallow blocks together. Put the largest pieces down first for stability. Be creative with color patterns! Mix up the sizes as you go! There's no wrong way to build marshmallow furniture. For best results, try to invoke the passion found in the craftsmanship of Old-World stone masons.

If you need a particular sized piece, these are super easy to trim. It's not very obvious from the picture, but some of the pieces are up to 8" long, which I feel is too big for use in a bowl of cereal. Anyways, you can cut the pieces with a coarse-toothed crosscut saw. Don't use a fine-tooth saw, as the kerf will clog with marshmallow dust.

I knocked off one star because my dog now likes to lick the new furniture. And this should go without saying, but marshmallow furniture is not recommended for patio use, unless you live in a VERY dry climate. Other than these slight drawbacks, I couldn't be happier with this product.

Best of all, I don't have to suffer a trip to IKEA everytime my wife wants new furniture. This means no more IKEA impulse purchases, such as the combination can opener rack/shoe tree that my wife keeps reminding me I have to assemble soon.
0Comment13 of 16 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2013
Absolutely LOVE the reviews! Guilty as charged, my son is now sifting through a bowl of dry cereal to pick out the marshmallows. He does it the wrong way as far as I'm concerned. Just like I eat my veggies first I eat the cereal first and save the marshmallows for last, what a great reward. Oh, and look out, sugar high toddler on the loose, I'm hoping the crash comes soon so we can all take a nap. MUST HIDE THE CEREAL (daddy bought it after all and he doesn't have to deal with the sugar high frenzy!

Oh, and love that this comes in a big bucket! No dishes! I just have to open the bucket in the morning and I won't see my 3 year old until bed time! And, you can add them to just about anything! No more picky eaters in this house!
11 comment20 of 29 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2016
These little bundles of joy bring new happiness to everyday experiences, such as: breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee, hot chocolate, showering, peeing, driving, selling your house to supply your sugar addiction, living in the bag, keeping warm with your body fat, hiding in a cellar to keep the preciouses away from kids, and the joy of stuffing your face with them, ah mershmellows 😍
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse