Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Elizabeth Cook Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 15, 2013
I think this is the best mac n cheese in a microwaveable product out there currently. It's really good, almost as god as mac n cheese made on the stove. I'm a dad with two kids, and I don't always have the time to cook much of anything. I do my best and keep my kids fed and healthy. When I'm in a pinch these work great. The kids love them, and surprisingly so do I.
on December 20, 2013
Makes as a good easy to make snack. I'd eat this over stove top "mac and cheese" any day. My only first world problem complaint is that the white powder (not anthrax as I'm still alive) is all over the velveeta cheese packet that is inside the bowl. They say the white powder is to help cook the noodles. I'm going to guess it does it's job as it tastes good in the end.
on June 22, 2016
There's no way in hell I'd have paid this sort of price for the small Sz cups. I totally thought I was getting the large sz. When I saw the 3 & 1.2 on the cup I thought it was referring to ounces. I feel so ripped off. I mean seriously why would I pay over $2 a piece for tiny child size servings. 😡
on January 17, 2015
This is the best microwaveable mac and cheese I have tried. (If you want to talk frozen mac and cheese in a cup, then the best is Stouffers.) If you follow the directions for this, it turns out perfect. After I take it out of oven and add the packet of cheese, I stir it and let it sit for at least four minutes. I have never had a problem with the shells being hard. It turns out so creamy and just the right amount for a snack.
on December 7, 2013
This is so easy to fix in individual cups. Just add water - microwave- stir in cheese packet -done. It tastes very good!
on May 13, 2013
This is a mini version of their regular shells and cheese. Everything is set for perfect mac n cheese. You just microwave the tiny shells for a few minutes, squeeze the cheese in and mac n cheese delight.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon March 24, 2015
My kids love this. Love. It. I don't know why. I'm not the biggest fan of it, but... they can't get enough of it.

I *do* like it, though, because it's sort of a gateway food to get them to eat other things which are better for them, either alongside it or mixed in with it. Also - and important to me - it is extremely easy to make in the individual cups.

If you have plenty of time, make your own or make something healthier, but, for those times you're in a rush or they're being especially picky, these are great things to have in the pantry.
on June 27, 2016
I Love these and have been enjoying them but I have noticed that the cheese packet appears to be more runny thin cheese in the last 2 months I eat these about 3 -5 times a week and have cut down on them because of this Please bring back the thicker creamyer cheese packets !
on April 13, 2013
Velveeta shells and cheese is by far my favorite brand of mac and cheese. But I think microwavable pastas are, across the board, pretty gross and flimsy. The cheese sauce is the same, obviously, but without the substance of the stove-top cooked pasta, it's just a soggy mess.

That said, it's still better than easy mac, or any other brand of microwavable mac and cheese.
on December 30, 2015
It's good, until you figure out how to cook these properly. If you actually add the water up to the line, and microwave for 3 1/2 minutes, the noodles will NOT cook thoroughly. You have to add a bit more water, and I usually microwave it for 4 minutes instead.