Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on December 26, 2000
I received the Krause 121543 14' Ladder as a gift over a year ago. It is a great ladder, it quickly changes from a step ladder to an extension ladder. Anyone that needs both a step ladder and an extension ladder will benefit from this product and save valuable garage space by only owning 1 ladder.
on November 19, 2001
I bought this ladder three month ago and it is a saver. If you renovating a house or just use a Ladder for any work around the house get this one. Step ladder or extension ladder. It can go from little to tall in seconds. store it anywhere (only 4ft). Have duty materials. I am 275lb and have no problems. Very stable and secure. I looked at `little Giant' by Wings But I did not want to spend over $100 more so I got this ladder. It has same functions and quality as Little Giant. So if you want top of the line Ladder for way less money get Krause TeleMatic.
on March 2, 2005
The Krause ladder I thought was the best I ever used. I had it for 5 years with trouble free use. It got me everywhere I needed to get to. I Maintained it better than what the manufactures specs. Then it failed me. I was up on it for about 10 mins. then I repositioned it to get closer to my work with out touching any of the mechanisms. All of the sudden one of the sections decided to open and throw me thru a large window and break my foot. Needless to say I am now a proud owner of a little giant ladder. Everyone I work with had one and I said no mine was fine until it failed me. They had their ladders for 15 years without incident. So really research, talk around with others before buying this particular product.