Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Krause's Food & the Nutrition Care Process, 13th Edition
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Hardcover|Change

on May 31, 2012
It pretty much has the same information in it as the previous edition. The nutrition care process is covered better in this edition. The appendices have the medical terminology sheets for the nutrition care process, whereas the 12th edition didn't. The beginning of each chapter doesn't have the definitions with the terms for that chapter like the 12th edition. I just like the layout of the 12th edition better.
on February 16, 2013
I bought this book for a class. It has lots of information. Some of the explanations are not clear. Older versions have definitions at the beginning of each chapter. This version only has a list of the words. Sometimes you can find definitions in the chapter, and some only discuss the subject without defining it. I prefer the older version.
on December 28, 2012
this is the best book ever I cant remember a day during the last year that I did not refer back to it for some information here or there. This is the book to have in the field of clinical nutrition. This book has the center place in my library
on March 27, 2014
This is a great textbook to have as a reference. It is basically an encyclopedia for MNT and Lifecycle nutrition. I am studying for my DTR and hoping to start my dietetic internship soon so this book is my best friend.
on October 5, 2011
This book has been great so far. I am currently in MNT and have found not only the chapters, but the appendices are also well rounded and helpful. Highly Recommend for any dietetics student!
on December 13, 2014
This is an excellent book for learning about nutrition. I needed it for a class but I can defiantly see myself referencing this book even after I graduate and am studying nutrition in the field.
on April 1, 2012
This was one of my favourites !!

If you are in the dietetics field with no book what so ever, this book will make a great reference of information for almost all nutrition related topics.

In addition to that it is colourful and appealing to study from and descirbes and transfers the information in a great way

I highly recommend it !!!
on February 10, 2014
One of my favorite textbooks ever. I actually read this one in my more in-depth class sessions and the book does go very in-depth as much as it can. I even referenced the book in later courses!
on September 29, 2012
This book is well written and up-to-date with valuable information for the dietetic practitioner as well as other healthcare professionals. The information included in this book is from creditable, refereed sources. It enables the user of this book to have the most recent information at their fingertips as a professional resource.
on February 21, 2015
This is an excellent book full of great information. I used it for one of my nutrition classes and still refer to it from time to time.