5.0 out of 5 stars which I appreciate because I find it very hard to locate adorable and boyish outfits and accessories for my 2 year ..., July 13, 2014
This review is from: Alligator Hooded Towel
This towel has got to be the sweetest thing ever, which I appreciate because I find it very hard to locate adorable and boyish outfits and accessories for my 2 year old son. (And as cute as it is in the picture, it's even cuter in person on your little one!) Although it is on the thinner side, it does the trick for a day on the beach just fine, and the colors are bright and attractive. I also feel that it will last us another season at least. I am very happy with this purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Thin towel, but the cute-factor makes up for that!, February 2, 2014
Julie N Ayers (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Alligator Hooded Towel
I bought this for my two year old nephew, as it was too cute to pass up. It is a thin towel, but does the job well enough. He likes it after a bath, when he walks around acting like an alligator.

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it!, December 24, 2013
This review is from: Alligator Hooded Towel
My son looks sooooo cute in this! He is only one but he is tall so the fit is great!

Alligator Hooded Towel