Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

92%
Price:$60.41+ $3.99 shipping

on January 9, 2012
I have both short and long clamps and find that the long arm is much more versatile than the shorter version. With the longer clamp you are able to clamp wider boards. The standard length clamp has a very limited reach. Whatever you do, if you are using the clamp track, get a couple of clamps the same length. You will not be sorry.
on March 21, 2014
I bought the Kreg track and this clamp to install on my new work bench. It is nice to be able to clamp/secure a work piece down easily whenever the need arises instead of having to pull out a clamp and go through that process. I also bought the Kreg right angle clamp and the Kreg face clamp so I have a whole "family" of Kreg products and I am pleased with the capabilities that come with this Kreg wood working equipment. I am somewhere between a Novice and Intermediate but my projects look better than my skill rating and I am pleased about it.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon July 22, 2011
These clamps work beautifully with the Kreg Klamp Table. I routinely use 4 or 5 on complex glue-ups. great quality as you would expect from Kreg. f.y.i. I've found that the longer clamps don't work well holding down small objects, and the shorter clamps are way too short for the larger. The border seems to be about 6"x6" for my applications, so you'll need several of each size of clamp. Also, these long reach clamps won't reach across the clamping table (see the photo to the left of the product information on Amazon or visit the Kreg website if you are unfamiliar with the table layout). The Kreg clamp table only has clamp edges on two adjacent sides, so even longer clamps would be very helpful, but Kreg doesn't make them at this writing.
on April 5, 2014
Built our own Kreg assembly table using 3" and 6" clamps with Kreg t tracks on the outside to form a L and straight t track through the center on a 3' x 6' gurney table. Never built face frames faster before, alot cheaper than buy the Kreg set up.
on August 16, 2009
Great product, well made and well designed. It even included a low friction insert to ease sliding along the track.
on May 27, 2011
Very high quality clamp. I use mine as a hold down on my drill press (I made a custom bracket to attach it) and it works fantastic for that. Highly recommended.
on May 22, 2011
I bought the Kreg clamping table & also one Long-Reach Bench Clamp. It works well with the table, but an even longer reach clamp would be great.
review image
on February 23, 2013
all of my kreg products are well used in my workshop. great quality tools. very practical. you will not be disappointed.
on December 12, 2013
Simply put, this is an amazing addition to any shop. It is just so divers in its uses. Great product and great quality!
on October 18, 2014
Another great Kreg product.

See 1 answered question