Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on November 25, 2012
I am *so* excited to have a new version! These games are crazy addictive. The puzzles are challenging, creative, and extremely relaxing to work. The interface is nearly flawless, too.

No, I'm not the dev, nor his wife or mother. :-D It's just that this is now the fifth set of puzzles I've purchased, and have thoroughly enjoyed each one. In fact, I've been trolling this dev's apps just looking for a new game from him. Joy, indeed!

I highly recommend this series of games to anyone who enjoys these types of logic problems -- you will not be disappointed. Well, actually you will, but only because you've finished them all.

To the dev, please keep 'em coming. So far so great. Thanks!

~~~

I just wanted to post back with an update: Puzzle #99 alone is well worth the price of admission, the detail and subtle shading are simply amazing. I won't spoil it for anyone by telling what the image is, but as you're solving, do back out periodically to admire the artistry of the developer (as to the original image, that goes without saying).

Two comments for the developer: I've often wished for (but never so much as with puzzle #99) the ability to toggle between the solved, pixelated image and the still-squiggly solution. If not too huge a project, would it be possible to implement that feature in your apps?

Second, it occurred to me that I may have jumped to gender conclusions. When I see Kris with a "k," my mind automatically goes to Kristofferson. My apologies, if warranted. :O)
0Comment29 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2012
If you love puzzles as much as i do you will enjoy playing this one...it will challenge you ...i hope you enjoy as much as I do
on January 5, 2013
It's very addicting - gets a little tougher each time, but I love figuring out the pattern. Makes your mind work!!!
These kind of puzzles are like meditation to me. Therapeutic, yoga for the brain, and gives me downtime for a minute or an hour. They start out easy and get a little more difficult as you progress. But none of them are so hard that it is frustrating. You just need to backtrack a little and rework the paths and viola, somehow it all comes together.

The object to to connect two square of the same number using the number of square represented. In other words, if you start on a square with an '8' on it, you need find another box nearby that has an 8 and use exactly 8 square to continuously connect the two. Sounds easy except that all squares must eventually be filled in and sometimes, you have multiple boxes to choose from and finding the right path can be elusive.

A well done app with an easy user interface.
on January 26, 2013
It definitely is challenging. If you like Flow, it is kind of like that in a way, sort of. It is unique, not like any other game I've come across. I got through the first three or four and then it gets difficult! When you solve the puzzle, a drawing comes up with a lovely thoughtful statement.
on March 30, 2013
The original PathPix provides a simple but fun challenge of drawing the lines where they need to be, kind of a freestyle Tetris if you will, at least in terms of the sense of organization that accompanies solving the puzzles. PathPix Joy seems to contain more brightly-themed puzzles, loosely. It has 99 puzzles for a 99 cent app. A penny a puzzle is more than reasonable. The puzzles go from simple to harder, a nice feature if this app is someone's first introduction to PathPix.

My only gripe is that some of the quotes are less than quotable, meaning they're just not all that memorable. Twain, Mencken, Dave Barry, these are the good quotes. Anonymous, not so much. Could be the devs for all I know. In any event, it's a mere nit and doesn't distract from the fun much. Maybe I'm just being a malcontent with this gripe.

You owe it to yourself to download this game if you need to take your mind off something, or blow some time at the DMV or what-have-you.
on April 30, 2013
This is a number matching game with a twist. The object of the game is to match colored number to the same colored number by drawing a path, going through only the amount of squares that the number says. So if you have a blue 4 it will take 4 squares to complete the line. Eventually, the puzzle will be full of lines which make a picture. There is a quote when you complete the puzzle that seems to tie in to what the completed picture is. They progress with difficulty so the game is always challenging. Very good game for logic or puzzle fans.
on May 10, 2013
I bought this game because I was totally addicted to PathPix and when I finished all the puzzles I wanted more. It's still very fun and addictive, almost calming for me. My only complaint is that the pictures in this version seem a lot more repetitive and the quotes seem a lot less relevant. Then again, how many unique quotes and pictures can you expect? I still absolutely love to do these puzzles, and would definitely recommend this game to anybody who liked the free PathPix app.
on March 21, 2013
When you start out playing this game it is hard to figure out what the picture will be but when you are done doing all the "paths" it is amazing how cool the picture is. Whoever developed this game has way too much time on their hands to come up these pictures! I like the quote you get with each picture too. Easy game to learn, some of the puzzles are harder than others. All three versions of this game are worth it!
on November 1, 2013
I just like this kind of puzzle, though I can see why some may not. This one has more subtle color variations which increase the challange.... "is that dark pink or medium pink?", which may frustrate some. I like the pleasure of the sudden reveal of the hidden picture and the bit of wisdom quote. The music is good, though I'm usually watching TV so don't have it on much.