Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Krisk Julienne Stringer and Slicer
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 20, 2013
This gadget is much too small to be useful. The opening is only about 1 inch square, so you must first cut your veggies down to that size. It is difficult to get the slices out of the thing without a tiny "pusher" to force them all the way through without cutting your fingers. I gave up and just sliced my veggies with a knife.
on August 22, 2012
I was worried that it wasn't going to work for dense stuff like carrots. IT was a little tough, but did work. I have only used it twice, but I assume it's going to get dull eventually, but for the price well worth it.
on September 12, 2013
I bought it for carrots, I'm simply not strong enough to force carrots through this stupid thing. (I'm a 40 y/o male, 190 lbs and go to the gym regularly). COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY.
on April 21, 2013
I've used it quite a lot on zucchini and works great.
Very easy to clean. Hope it stays sharp, but so far so good
If it lasts another couple of months that would be great...
For the price I;ll just get another.
on June 7, 2016
This little guy is so handy. I love making stir fry, and this helps cut the prep time significantly.