5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous coat, September 27, 2006
This review is from: Kristen Blake Women's 26-Inch Wool Blend Peacoat with Back Belt (Apparel)
This coat is absolutely gorgeous, and is the quality of a much more expensive coat. Fits very well and looks great. One thing to note, the buttons in the picture are tortoise colored. The buttons on the coat I received are dark red that matches the coat. Not a big deal, but something to be aware of if you don't want matching buttons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jacket, fit just right, November 22, 2006
J. Wu (San Francisco, CA) - See all my reviews
I bought this jacket in an XS in Camel & Charcoal. The sizing is just about correct, it fits almost close to a true XS just a tad bigger. I usually fit a sz. small in GAP The quality is very good for the price and cut is awesome. The only thing I don't like is the camel is much darker in person than on the site and the buttons for the camel colored jacket are clear tan not like the picture. The charcoal is just like one pictured. I would definitely recommend this to a friend or relative

5.0 out of 5 stars Really a cute jacket, December 9, 2006
Poly "Poly" (Corvallis, OR USA) - See all my reviews
I really like this jacket. I bought the x-small black and it fits just about perfect for my size (0 to 3)with a little extra room for wearing sweater. Awesome price for the quality. Really, the quality is really good. Same exact one at Nordstrom for 154.00. I'm very please with the purchase. oh it is 80% wool, 20% nylon, no cashmere blend as stated, but it sure does kept me warm this last week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Pea-Coat, January 18, 2007
I wanted a short carcoat that would be light enough to travel in hot buses, hot cars,and hot trains. I travel in all of these for my job. I chose this because of the double breasted front and back belt. The belt in the back gives the coat a touch of class and style that a plain back just would not do. Also the cut was done in such a way that makes me look slimmer and just the right amount of curves. You can't say that about alot of coats. Also, It looks good with sweaters underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Purchase!, January 9, 2007
I was amazed by the great quality of this coat. It was on a huge mark down sale, so I didn't expect anything too great, but I was so surprised to see that it was made with fine quality wool, with top quality lining and detail stitching. I am very satisfied!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for its price, January 11, 2007
T. Ou (Ontario, Canada) - See all my reviews
It is a very beautiful coat for this price. The material is light yet very warm (though it's not a cashmere blend like it says on the site) and the cut is flattering. I did find the size of the coat runs a little big. I normally wear a small but I probably should have ordered a XS for this coat. For the most part, I'm happy with the quality of this coat. Only thing I can complain about is that one of the buttons fell off within the first two days of wearing, but other than that, the coat is very solid. Overall, I'm happy that I bought this coat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good buy!, June 2, 2007
This coat was priced so well that I almost didn't buy it because I thought it would be inferior to others. But, it is an excellent coat with a great fit for the smaller build. The red color is beautiful and has worn very well.

The wool is not the lushest I've seen, but it is a wonderful coat for wearing on cold days when it isn't storming. It is the perfect fall coat!!

5.0 out of 5 stars great coat, January 9, 2007
Tina L. (Iowa City, IA) - See all my reviews
My daughter received this coat as a gift and absolutely loves it. The wool fabric is very soft and lightweight. She usually wears a size 2 in juniors clothing, and the XS coat fit her very well; it is loose enough to wear a thick sweater underneath. The cut of the coat is feminine, the back belt is an attractive feature. It appears to be well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Coat., January 22, 2014
I bought this jacket over 5 years ago and it is as beautiful as it was the day I bought it. Kirsten Bllake really makes beautiful coats

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as warm as Navy Peacoat, January 6, 2007
chef's mom (Ithaca, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This coat is cut roomy enough for the mature figure but the shoulders were too large. Removing the shoulder pads and resewing the seams helped. I was disappointed that it was not as warm as the old Navy peacoats but I can wear it during autumn and moderate winter weather.