Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Kristen Blake Women's Double Breasted Peacoat, Violet, 6
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 12, 2012
The coat is made very well and the materials are fabulous (very soft). This was a gift for my daughter and when she put it on, it fit perfectly and is extremely flattering. Very, very happy with the purchase of this coat.
on December 16, 2012
I love this coat. The color is perfect purple. The size is true to fit. Cant wait til the weather finally gets cold so I can wear it (60 degrees in December thats just crazy in Ohio).
on January 4, 2013
The coat is exactly as presented online, and the size, fit, color are all perfect.
I would recommend this coat for anyone that wants an amazing look for a great price.
on January 25, 2013
The coat is well made and the material is excellent. It's exactly what I was looking for. It fits well and I would have given it 5 stars but it's just a wee bit snug around my upper arms. Would definitely recommend it.