Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on October 27, 2010
I just adore all of Kristen Suzannes books, and this one is definitely my new favorite! As a vegan who experiments with raw foods I found this book to be the perfect balance. So many of the meals are great for the whole family, even the picky eaters! I also really like that she uses the best quality of ingredients with nothing artificial. All fresh and plant based. What a great book for those who are just starting out with raw foods or those who've been vegan for years! Two thumbs up for Easy Raw Transition!
on October 29, 2010
I ordered this and made two recipes as soon as I received it. LOVE this book. I have been raw for years and am a self-taught RAW FOODIE/at home "chef" and am always looking for ways to share raw food with my family and friends :-) Many of the recipes could be used for the upcoming holidays when you are invited to a bring-your-own-dish type event and want to prepare a yummy treat you KNOW everyone will like.

The thing I like most about this book is the SIMPLICITY of the recipes. I think many raw food newbies get overwhelmed with the complexity and crazy ingredient list of some recipes; This is a down-to-earth, FUN, accessible, easy read cookbook/raw food primer that is a MUST have for all foodies RAW or otherwise. You get a nice cross section of everything from soups to desserts. The introduction and appendix could be books themselves, based of the amount of to-the-point but useful information. I have scoured many RAW food books and this one is a keeper.

Whether you all All RAW, High RAW, or simply want to add more RAW food to your diet, this is the book to get. Just enough information to get you started without weighing you down. The breezy (but informative) writing style is just as light and energizing as the food!

This guide makes RAW doable, fun and YUMMY. It's RAW food for everyone!

Thanks, Kristen :-)
on November 20, 2010
Kristen Suzanne has come up with another great recipe book. This time, not entirely raw, but leading you in that direction. This is perfect for those who are transitioning to a raw diet, but also for those who may not have any current interest in being all raw, but want to improve their diet by increasing their percentage of raw food choices. I immediately made and loved the Cheezy Corkscrew Macaroni, which combined a tasty raw sauce with cooked pasta. My 15month old son loved it too. There is also a good portion of completely raw recipes in here too. In the few days I've had the book, I've poured over it and made several fantastic recipes. I have a ton of pages marked to try.

I love that Suzanne has included a recipe list at the beginning of the book, making it a lot easier to find the recipe you're looking for.

I also think this would make a good gift to someone who is trying to improve their diet, or say, a family member who has no idea what to prepare for you when you visit.
on June 9, 2011
I don't usually write reviews, but this book has really blown me away, so I decided I must share! When the book first arrived, I was surprised at how small it was. However, once I opened it, I could not believe the huge amount of recipes inside. I was reading through them getting so excited, making notes to make this and that and this one too! There are TONS of great recipes in this little gem. I mean TONS. Great inspiring ideas, too! My mom came over later that day and was looking through the book and said, "I love this book, I'm going to order it too!"

If you are considering ordering this book, you will not be disappointed. Instead, I think you will be pleasantly surprised, as I was. There are so many goodies in here, and they're ALL healthy! There are so many I can't wait to make, like the Sweet Coconut Bars, the Fiesta Tostadas, and oooh, the Double Chocolate Almond Chia Pudding. Oh, and there are so many more that sound absolutely delicious, I could take up the whole page listing them all. You really are getting an abundance of ideas in here, more than in any other raw or vegan cookbook I've seen.

The first recipe we had from this book was the Cheezy Corkscrew Macaroni. I can't even explain in words how yummy this is! We've already made it multiple times. My husband, (who is not raw or vegan) said this was his favorite dish we've ever made! That is a HUGE statement coming from him, and made me SO happy to find something that he really, really liked that I knew was really good for us as well. Also, on another note, my mom made this dish the other day, and texted me the next morning that she had just had the leftovers for breakfast! - AND that this was her new favorite meal!!!! Wow! The impact of just this one recipe is worth the whole book! Yet the great thing is, the entire book is full of winners! Can't wait to make them all.
on November 14, 2010
Eating raw can often times be over whelming and intimating to those just learning about it. With this book, Kristen makes transitioning into a raw lifestyle easier by providing three groups of recipes - party raw recipes, sneaky transition recipes and 100% raw recipes. Many of the recipes are great for those with families - including kids and picky eaters. So far I have really enjoyed all the recipes I've tried from the book, especially the Kale-N-Rice and Cherry Chocolate Bomb Shake.

Overall, the book is a great resource for anyone interested in eating raw or those who are already raw that would like to find more recipes to try. I'm quite certain you will not be disappointed if you buy this book!
on January 1, 2013
This book is okay. Not as user friendly as I thought it would be. Many of the ingerients I can't even find in local stores. Raw living seems rather difficult after reading this book.
on December 1, 2010
I love the blog and new i would enjoy the book as well.I'm trying to get my family into better,healthier and smarter eating habits so this is one of many books I have,and sure that i will purchase the others as well.I like that the book isnt expensive and the cost was kept low because she didnt put pics in,but you can few the finished product online.
on February 5, 2014
This is my raw diet 'go to' book. Lots of easy, quick and good recipes. I was doing about 90% raw and it was very difficult. After getting this book, I am having a much easier time eating raw. Now I am about 75% but feel great and not spending all day preparing meals.