Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Amethyst Jewelry Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 17, 2013
Cloves are an amazing and all-natural way to fight infections of all kinds- bacterial, fungal, viral, etc. Don't be afraid to dose yourself slightly higher amounts depending how big of an infection you are fighting as they will help your immune system undoubtedly. Cloves are one of natures wonder-herbs and should be in every pro-homeopathic's arsenal!
on December 29, 2013
For parasitic relief, take Cloves along with black walnut hulls, and wormwood combo. It also kills candida. So no more smelly poop, body odor or smelly armpits.
11 comment13 of 13 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2013
I will always have cloves with me when I travel outside the US. At first signs of GI distress I take one and continue taking for a couple days 2x/day and I am fine.
on July 3, 2013
I don't know if running to the bathroom all day is normal for this kind of treatment. I do know that I cancelled all plans the first two days after only taking one dose. So I don't know if this is how this is suppose to work or if it is an indication that I should definitely keep taking it to clean out my system. I do think humans are as susceptible to parasites as animals n animals are given parasitic treatments annually. So I do think using something for parasites is a must for good human health.
on July 16, 2014
I like to take these regularly every once in awhile as cloves are good for killing parasite eggs... just in case! They smell fresh and strong of cloves, so I feel the potency is good.
on August 4, 2013
I give this product to my germanshepherds for parasites my dogs seem healthier with no ill effects I would recommend this product as a natural alternative to parasitic drugs
on July 15, 2014
Always fresh. They work as p;art of a healthy anti-parasite program. You can tell the second that you open the bottle that they are strong.
on May 13, 2014
Good product, fresh. Arrived promptly. Would recommend to anyone who has broken teeth until you can afford a dentist. I put about 1/2 teaspoon of this in my mouth on affected area before bedtime. Has stopped infection and tooth pain for me.
on July 19, 2015
Cannot provide an honest review as I discontinued after one use due to severe stomach issues from taking them. Will provide a 5 rating in all fairness to seller.
on June 24, 2013
Delivery was not fast thus, I give 4 stars, however the cloves seems to work. I have been taking only a week so I'd have to be more patient just that my bloating stomach symptom is not bothersome anymore. Whatever it was, the cloves work to reduce the uncomfortable tommy bloating type of feeling.