5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and got the job done.
This camera case easily held my Kodak EasyShare Sport C123 waterproof camera. The orange color made it easy to find. The mesh pocket does not hold spare AA batteries very well, but other than that the camera case was great.
Published 12 months ago by D. Davenport

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but needs better pockets!
Published on October 22, 2009 by JMC in Sunny Arizona

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but needs better pockets!, October 22, 2009
This review is from: Kroo Orange NYLON Universal Digital Camera Case (Electronics)
This is a nice little camera case, and the color is true to the photo. It's small enough for the itty bitty cameras without getting bulky (which would defeat the purpose of having a small camera!), and I found that when I bought the metal camera strap that goes around your neck, that I can also zip the case up (zips from both ends like a suitcase) and let the strap hang out one end. Then I can hang the camera with case around my neck, and use the clip on the case to clip it to my pocket when the camera's not in the case. Works nicely. The only negative I have about this case is that I wish the pocket had a zipper. I have my extra battery and memory in the pocket, and they fall out fairly easily when I get into the case.

3.0 out of 5 stars Seemed OK but Bigger than Expected, January 8, 2010
I never even tried this case after receiving it and the Canon SD1200IS ELPH. It was immediately obvious that it is much larger than is necessary. It turns a small camera into something really bulky. I ended up returning the item and purchasing a much smaller case. So, if the size of the camera in its case is important to you I recommend a different case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Practical and got the job done., July 29, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Great color & perfect size, May 4, 2013
I ordered this for my Lumix and it fits perfect. Sturdy enough to protect. I love the color. Kind of between a tangerine and a pumkin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera case, January 21, 2010
This camera case is fantastic. Looks great and has a hard shell. Plenty of room for the camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like that this case is hard., April 14, 2014
I really like this camera case. It is small enough to be put into my purse and
forgotten until I want to use it.
It protects my camera because it is hard and resists anything that
is in my purse that could damage my camera.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case., March 11, 2014
This fit our camera well, including extra batteries and SD cards. I like that it has some water resistant qualities so the kids won't have problems on Splash Mountain. Plus, finding an orange case to match the camera was difficult and this was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy, cute and easy to find, January 20, 2014
Bought this for my grade school are daughter's new camera. It is cute, sturdy and easy to spot in her backpack or a pile of kid stuff. The belt clip is handy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too bulky for a small camera!, December 26, 2013
Too bulky for a small camera. I prefer something as compact as the camera itself for easy storage in a briefcase, backpack, etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right size, October 24, 2013
I was worried that it would be too big but it's perfect for my Nikon Coolpix. It a bit big if you were looking for something to keep in your pocket but perfect for clipping to your backpack or any travel bag. It has a firm shell so I just clip it to the side of my golf bag and don't have to worry about it getting knocked around.

it has a strap on the inside to hold smaller cameras in place
it has a 'pocket' for other things but anything small like a battery or SD card will not stay in that lose pocket. (not sure what it is meant for)

Kroo Orange NYLON Universal Digital Camera Case