Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Krown Wave Sunset Complete Longboard Skateboard
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Wave Sunset|Change
Price:$62.95+ Free shipping

on October 3, 2010
I recieved this board as a birthday present, and I am very satisfied with it, if you are a begginer who just wants to ride around and have fun,then this this will do it. The wheels make a nice and very smooth ride, the board is flexible and sturdy.I have never had a longboard before, and i really do enjoy this one. overall it is a great board. the only thing you really need to do is losten the trucks so you can turn and carve, and loosten the wheels as well so you get a longer spin and ride.
For the price of this board I was extremely suprised how good it turned out to be. worth every penny. And i must say the sand dunes design is pretty cool as well.
I hope this helps!
on January 27, 2011
Got this board to give longboarding a try. Before getting into a more expensive higher quality board I went with the cheaper option to try. This is an awesome entry level board. It was pretty tight at first, not much give in trying to turn and carve. You still need a wide turning radius to make a 180 degree turn, unless you can pick up the front side and spin from the back wheels while in motion. Other than that, it has always riden smooth and I absolutely love my longboard. I ride this more than I ride my brand new regular skateboard. I'm very glad I made this purchase!
on March 27, 2013
This board is fairly flimsy, but since I don't weigh over 180, it handles my weight just fine. I had to change the wheels and grip tape so that it would ride more effectively, but for a starter board, it is very nice. The manufacturers may consider cutting holes in the side for the back wheels as well.
on March 21, 2012
Awesome product, I bombed down a hill and shredded for hours the day i recieved it, comes with great bearings and wheels and trucks, Just adjust it the way you like and start shredding :D
on May 18, 2012
When the board came, it looked amazing and was packaged great. I would definitely recommend these for beginners like me. When I first rode it (first time I rode a longboard, never skated before), it was hard to turn, but I soon found out that I had to loosen the trucks with a monkey wench to make it easier to turn. Wheels are nice, but need to be broken in so it'd spin longer (I also loosened the wheel knobs a bit).

Overall, it's a pretty decent board for $60.

***ALSO: the wheels might be different from the picture colour-wise, not sure what brand the trucks or wheels are, but mine are yellow. I don't really mind or care for color, though. You can always change them, anyway!
on February 24, 2012
(Update)
After a couple of months easy street riding, the board developed cracks along the center length of the board. Guess I got what I paid for.

I will not buy another Moose board. Poor quality.

(Initial Review)

I got this complete board for the deck. Guess I am "old school" and can't live without a kicktale.

Its just a very good price for what it is. The trucks and wheels are garbage. Time will tell how long this longboard deck lasts. I only plan to use it to cruise around. It has very good flex but I would not try to hop off a 3 foot ledge with it.

The product description says it is 8 ply but it is thinner than some 7 plys I have.

It would also be useful for sellers to indicate the wheelbase rather than the full length of the deck. The wheelbase on this board is about 29" axle to axle, which is shorter than my drop-through longboard. Yet the overall length of this deck is longer than my drop-through board.
review image review image
on December 5, 2012
This is a low priced long board, and I got what I was expecting. The letdown was that the wheels, or more accurately the bearings, are of low quality. Out of the box when you spin the wheels they stop almost immediately instead of spinning and spinning as would higher quality parts. I did purchase a new set of bearings at a skate shop for $20. These were easy to install ( for anyone, no skill or knowledge required) and this drastically changed my outlook on the board. Its good wood, strong, good looking, and now I have the whole package. I recommend buying a little box of bearings along with it. Factor that into your price and I suspect you will end up with a very strong value as the board and wheels seem fine.
on May 12, 2013
We have owned many longboards for many years with all our kids and this is our first online purchase of one. The deck itself has a horrible warp twist to it, leaving two of the wheels hanging in mid air for one problem.

The other thing we did not expect was the small, undersized trucks.

We expected low quality wheels and bearings and those both turned out to be as bad as we worried about. Spinning the wheel results in a 5 or 6 second spin, unlike Good quality bearings that will spin for minutes...

I would not even say the board is good for the money since the wood is so badly twisted...my son was un-happy to say the least.
on November 1, 2011
I got this board just to be my first when i first got into longboarding. The board is nice but when you get it you should upgrade you bearings wheels and trucks for a better ride. This board isn't for sliding. It was worth it's price I'll just say
on March 25, 2011
Excellent entry level board for the prize. Bearings and wheels are of relatively low quality so it doesn't glide as far as most other boards, but considering the price this a very good board.