Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on August 23, 2001
What I thought I was buying was a pancake griddle with the bonus of having a grill. What I got was a too-small griddle with a grill. I don't know about you but when I'm making breakfast I want to get it cooked and sit down and eat it. The size of the griddle was good for 3 small pancakes without having them run over into the well. The metal itself was thin with a very thin coating of non-stick. The griddle was, on the other hand, very thick and heavy. The power was more than adequate. The metal on the sides was not easy to clean. For me, hopeless.
on April 28, 2001
I ordered this grill after reading an enthusiastic review in strangely enough Smart Money magazine. The grill has lived up to my expectations--it is sleek, stylish, and cleans up easily. The variable temperature control feature also provides additional cooking flexibility.
on February 21, 2002
Before I ordered this grill I requested info on the useable grill cooking area. You emailed me the next day and informed me the cooking surface was 14x19.So I ordered it because I wanted the large area. Well somebody better get out there ruler...(including the manufacture, whose website also said 14x19 grilling area, and the printing on the box also says 14x19). The grilling area is only 14x9!!!The total width of the whole unit is only 11 1/2 so it couldn't possibly have a 14" wide grill size! I probably will return this...!!!
on February 25, 2015
I have had this grill for over 13 years !!! It still is performing like the first day I've used it. It can cook up to 6 hamburgers at a time and I've fit 5 steaks on it as well. It's a great countertop grill and cleans up great. I like in a state where it is warm day in day out and use this instead of an outdoor grill. We still have big family BBQ's with it and does just fine....
on November 15, 2006
Its a great grill, I use it all the time, clean up is a snap. HOWEVER, EVERY 3 YEARS THE ON/OFF SWITCH BREAKS AND GETTING IT FIXED IS IMPOSSIBLE.

I had it in a repair shop for 13 months (Ter Kuille, NJ) and they were unable to get the part. I finally wrote Krups corporate and got them to give me a new one. That was 3 years ago; as I write the switch on that one is now broken.

See 1 answered question