5.0 out of 5 stars Most amazing coverage., March 7, 2012
This review is from: Kryolan Ultra Foundation 12 Color Palette 9004 Olive
Ladies and gents. BUY THIS FOUNDATION. You will not be disappointed. I am an avid user of liquid foundations and this was actually my first time even trying cream. The coverage is literally like no other foundation I've ever used. You don't even need concealer. It's phenomenal and for that price, unreal. It's definitely cheaper right here on Amazon because I checked for hours for a better price. I'll be back for more when this palette runs low. This is a must-have for any MUA. I would recommend the single Kryolan disk for individual use.

5.0 out of 5 stars AhhhMayZing!, June 19, 2012
This review is from: Kryolan Ultra Foundation 12 Color Palette 9004 Olive
Yes, this foundation can be described in two words...absolutely amazing! I love the fact that this palette features so many olive tone shades so I'm able to do my makeup as well as my friends. It is a nice, full coverage foundation that leaves no room for blemishes or any imperfections. I was totally taken away with how easily it blended and the overall look. I definitely recommend this product to anyone out there looking for a full coverage foundation, especially the single disk if it's just for yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars Will buy again, December 28, 2013
This review is from: Kryolan Ultra Foundation 12 Color Palette 9004 Olive
I have the olive palette and I cant stop using it. I will buy the pink one soon. Kryoland is and excellent make up brand for theatrical and beauty make up. A little bit goes a long way.

4.0 out of 5 stars The product is great but it arrived broken, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Kryolan Ultra Foundation 12 Color Palette 9004 Olive
The product is the best, I love it but the little circles (as the are rechargeable) have little legs to hang on to the palette and almost all the circles arrived with broken legs and therefor they don't hang on

5.0 out of 5 stars bet palette ever, January 18, 2013
This review is from: Kryolan Ultra Foundation 12 Color Palette 9004 Olive
When i bought it i thougt that it wouldn't last much long because each pot of foundation its really small. But i was wrong!

They last forever!! and you would en up using all of them (some more than others). I bought it on 2011 and i just bought a new one last month (December 2012)

they work on most types of skins, its not so oily an it last very long. My clients love it because it has a lot of coverage and its light on your skin.

Rate and Discover Movies