Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on June 22, 2014
This is one of my favorite songs by 3 Doors Down. I like the lyrics, the beat, the tone of voice. Everything. It's just great all around. If you've never heard it and are a fan of them (or even if you're not) then you definitely should listen to this song. I practically guarantee you'll love it.
on September 6, 2012
Nice to hear the easy old school rock. Music lovers should have a change in the different types of music they could enjoy.
on October 4, 2013
i bought this song after hearing it on the radio. it downloaded just fine using the amazon downloader and without issue
on January 5, 2012
I have all 3 Doors Down albums and love all their music. This is a great album and the group is superb. I have it on Amazon's cloud and can access it whenever I want via my RAZR phone or computer.
on January 21, 2012
This is hands down the best 3 Doors Down song: It has a fast beat that gets even faster throughout the song, but even more impressive are the lyrics. You absolutely must buy this song!
on December 17, 2013
There's something about how this song builds that always makes me feel stronger at the end of the song. Another good one for the your headphones on a run.
on October 15, 2012
This was one of my favorite songs as a teen. I was so excited I found it to download to my kindle. It downloaded wonderfully and playback is great!! :)
on March 2, 2013
Unique song with good sound downloaded to pc play 5.1 surround sound windows media player. Was very pleased since have cheap speakers on the pc.
on April 6, 2013
This song is my Kryptonite. I jazz dance to this song for my upcoming recital. I will keep it on my personal device for long after the recital.
on February 15, 2013
Liked this song from years ago and finally thought to download it. It does remind me of times from when song was released.