Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 15 questions
votes
I had the same question! I called a nice guy at Kuchenprofi USA and he measured the funnel for me. No contact info found on Amazon. The opening that goes in the bottle is 1 and 3/8 inches. Hope that's helpful :)
Jan 13, 2012 by Avid Reader
vote
Mine was made in Germany ! The distributer was Eurostoves ( sold through Amazon )
Jun 27, 2014 by Richard D. Burow
vote
The Kuchenpro 18/10 Stainless Steel Funnel with Filter fits into an Ocean Spray 3 liter Cranberry Juice container and has an added white handle, to boot for easy handling. For reusable oil, a paper towel inside the funnel and held in place by the filter is a good idea. For other cooking oil like for fish seared over a gas grill grate in a cast iron skillet, I use a separate O.S. 3 liter bottle.
Apr 30, 2013 by Boomer
vote
To proplerly filter the milk, use a non gauze milk filter over the metal filter.
Nov 8, 2014 by Rachel Stout
vote
it will hold approximately 1 quart a filter should be used in addition to the screen when filtering milk
Aug 26, 2014 by James Baker
vote
If the question is how much does this hold, probably 4 ounces or more. So if you are willing to pour slowly yes, you could easily pour a gallon or more. If you want to pour an gallon into it all at once no way. If you want to strain a gallon of fluid, it will depend on how fine the screening is that you are going to use, I would suggest buying a 1 gallon mason jar and then using a filter in the band and pour it through that. If a big mesh is OK use stainless steel sprouting insert inside the band, in place of a lid, for finer filtration I would use cheese cloth or a coffee filter with the sprouting insert. Or simply buy a large Melita Style coffee unit and use a coffee filter and pour into that. I use such a set up with large coffee filters to filter a quart or more. Works well and the Melita style coffee pot makes it easy to pour into smaller containers. Or go straight into a gallon wide mouth mason jar. I would also look at beer brewing supplies if you want to filter large amounts, as they are often filtering 5 gallons or more.
Jul 23, 2014 by Kris
votes
Yes, it has graduated sizing. I use it over both regular and wide quart and half gallon Mason jars.
Oct 1, 2014 by Elaine McDougal
votes
votes
Top diameter (I.D.) 4.75 inches - diameter at bottom 1.5 inches (Thickness of wall is about 1/16 inch but very solid) and 3.5 inches top to bottom. The inner removable fine sieve is 2.5 inches (O.D.) and 1 inch deep. This is German made (Solingen) noted for highest quality steel and engineering overkill.
Nov 23, 2014 by GRIN-N-BARRETT
votes
One and a half inches.
Aug 11, 2014 by Best Grandma
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers