Kuhn Rikon 12-Quart Duromatic Professional Stockpot Pressure Cooker
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 12-quart stockpot-style pressure cooker with side handles made of 18/10 stainless steel; holds up to 7 pint or 5 quart jars for canning
- Solid thermal aluminum sandwich in bottom for even browning and rapid heat absorption
- Five over-pressure safety systems; automatic locking system; spring-loaded precision valve
- Saves time and 70 percent of energy normally consumed while cooking
- Made in Switzerland; hand washing recommended; 10-year warranty
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
This thing is solid and well crafted, best of all, no loose parts. I disagree with the person who complained about the short handles. For a pot this size, I think that you are less likely to spill when the handles are even. I've never burned myself. I would highly reccomend this pressure cooker.
This pressure cooker makes risotto in minutes, pea-soup in a fourth of normal time and is outstanding for people with little time and energy for preparing meals.
The excellent recipes and web site support make the Duromatic one of the finest kitchen appliances we have owned.
I have a smaller one as well. I honestly love both, but I use this one more than the smaller one, and probably like it more too.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this pressure cooker. The quality of this product is extremely well made. Although a bit pricey well worth it.Published 17 months ago by Anibal J Angel
We have three Kuhn Rikon pressure cookers that we use almost every time we cook - this is the main cookware we use. Read morePublished on February 2, 2008 by Bella
I have used my pressure cooker a couple of times and am very pleased with
how quiet it is and easy to set at the desired pressure. Read more
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.