5.0 out of 5 stars Can't go wrong with Kuhn Rikon, March 11, 2011
This review is from: Kuhn Rikon 8-Inch Balloon Wire Whisk (Kitchen)
The quality of Kuhn Rikon products makes using them a pleasure. They're well-built, feel good in the hand, clean up nicely, and do what they're supposed to do without any problems. They can last indefinitely.

Over the years, because I was too distracted with other things, I used kitchen products which weren't as well-made and which failed over time. I was also much less aware then of metal or plastic residues getting into my food from my kitchen utensils (something I regret).

Now, however, I'm focused on utensil quality, including how it impacts my food. I'm thus happily leaving behind the marketing trap of planned obsolescence--where over-priced, plastic-bleeding, metal-bleeding, "designer" utensils are placed attractively on store aisles. They may be easy to grab when needed, but aren't a good investment in the long run. In this regard, I just saw a comparable wisk to this one at a well-known super store. Compared to Kuhn's, it was flimsier, wasn't fitted to keep water out of the handle, and cost more. Seeing it was satisfying, because I knew I'd chosen better.

I used the Amazon four-for-three offer to pick up two of these, making them an especially good deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, love, love!, June 28, 2013
This review is from: Kuhn Rikon 8-Inch Balloon Wire Whisk (Kitchen)
I love this thing. Perfect size for whipping up a couple eggs, but big enough to whip up batter, too. Definitely a good-size for versatility. I have the 6 inch one, too, and I haven't seen signs of rust on it after 6 months of daily use, so I doubt I'll have any problems with this one, either. Really great quality whisk. I'll be buying this brand again in the future, for sure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect whisk, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Kuhn Rikon 8-Inch Balloon Wire Whisk (Kitchen)
Now own the 6, 8, and 10 inch Kuhn whisks.

Looks great, does the job, sealed handle so you don't get mucky water leaking out into your precious food.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Product., October 15, 2011
This review is from: Kuhn Rikon 8-Inch Balloon Wire Whisk (Kitchen)
This is a quality product with good balance and easy cleaning. Thinking about buying the entire set as a present.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tool, October 13, 2010
Mussakka (Raleigh, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kuhn Rikon 8-Inch Balloon Wire Whisk (Kitchen)
Well made and has a good weight in the hand. I'm considering purchasing the larger whisk as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it. Wait for a good price / then don't hesitate., March 29, 2014
This review is from: Kuhn Rikon 8-Inch Balloon Wire Whisk (Kitchen)
Great little whisk. This brand is spectacular - works beautifully, clean up easy. A quality wisk, you won't need many of these - just wisk it in hot soapy water - and it's ready to go or dry. I love it! Watch it for awhile - the price may be inflated.(I even hesitate to give a good review - because it seems to raise the price.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and High Quality, December 23, 2013
This review is from: Kuhn Rikon 8-Inch Balloon Wire Whisk (Kitchen)
This whisk is super for prepping small things like eggs or sauces. It feels very high quality and comfortable to the touch. I am going to buy the other size too to have something for bigger projects.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, December 19, 2013
Rosalinda Mullaney (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kuhn Rikon 8-Inch Balloon Wire Whisk (Kitchen)
This size is perfect for one or two eggs and I've also used it in my single-serving French press to do an initial stir of the water and coffee grounds.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-Made Whisk!, December 13, 2013
This review is from: Kuhn Rikon 8-Inch Balloon Wire Whisk (Kitchen)
I have the 6”, 8” and 10" whisk, construction is very solid and the stainless steel is worth the extra money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent compact wire whisk, July 8, 2013
This review is from: Kuhn Rikon 8-Inch Balloon Wire Whisk (Kitchen)
This wire whisk is a compact, quality product. Very functional when cooking, and perfect to store in any limited drawer space. I needed this for cooking in an rv, and it met my expectations.

Kuhn Rikon 8-Inch Balloon Wire Whisk