Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Kuhn Rikon Original Nakiri 5-Inch Knife Colori, Green
|Price:||$19.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.51 (3%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Blade is made of high carbon Japanese steel ^ Nonstick coating ensures food will release easily from blades ^ Matching sheath helps keep blade sharp ^ Scallop/granton edge blade releases food easily ^ Ideal for vegetables
- Blade is made of high carbon Japanese steel
- Nonstick coating ensures food will release easily from blades
- Matching sheath helps keep blade sharp
- Scallop/granton edge blade releases food easily
- Ideal for vegetables
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
vegetables. This is an excellent knife.
Pros: Easily cuts through thicker vegetables and meats
Comfortable in your hand
Very easy to clean
Protective sleeve keeps the knife from dulling when stored
As a personal preference I would have liked a more common knife color other than green.
I would have preferred a black or silver.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Sharpest knife in the drawer, as they say. My go to knife, sharp, wasy to handle and works great on vegetables and protein.Published 11 months ago by Miss Julia
I won't use anything else to chop or cut vegetables. Bought this for one sons birthday and now the other son and my mother-in-law wants one. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Faye Bishop
I LOVE this silly thing but, boy is it sharp. Of course, that's the idea but it's way sharper than any of my other knives. It's great looking and rinses off quickly. Read morePublished on December 29, 2013 by Kindle Customer