5.0 out of 5 stars Good Grip on dry pavement
Great tires for dry pavement driving. A little slippery on wet roads. Well, maybe the BMW Sportster has something to do with the slipping. :-) Got 70,000 miles out of them. Bought a new set from Amazon. Good tires, excellent price. Recommend them.
Published on January 25, 2012 by Hank

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay under certain conditions
Published 5 months ago by Eric L

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Grip on dry pavement, January 25, 2012
This review is from: Kumho Ecsta AST KU25 All-Season Tire - 225/50R16 92H (Automotive)

5.0 out of 5 stars BMW Z3 tires, April 17, 2012
Purchased this set of tires to replace Bridgestone tires that are no longer manufactured. I am very pleased with the Kumho product ... they provide a very smooth and quiet ride. I would recommend these tires and the Amazon seller to anyone considering purchasing new tires.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, January 15, 2013
I have had no problems with my new set of tires. It do lose a little traction during the rain but nothing too serious.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., June 10, 2013
Have just over 1000 miles on tires and seem to handle well. I am getting 3 more miles to the gallon since i put on tires AND replaced bad bearing. Old tires would spin on wet pavement. These do not. My vehicle is a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am GT with the V6 motor.

5.0 out of 5 stars best tires, March 21, 2012
Tires are great and very smooth ride...my honda now handles like a real car now...i will look for ties in the future to purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars happy teenager!!, February 22, 2013
my son needed tires for his car. so my husband decided to buy them as a surprise!! i'm very impressed a great tire for a great price!! they have a customer for life!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay under certain conditions, February 13, 2014
Eric L (Kansas City, Missouri) - See all my reviews
I drive a 1990 Nissan 300ZX N/A 2+2 Auto. For a 90's sportscar, it has a bit of power (230 HP) and these tires can handle that, no problem. Once it rains however, all traction is lost. I spin starting off from red lights. It's terrifying. And the one time I made the mistake of driving on ice, the wheels lost traction at idle in drive. I was sitting there, wheels spinning and not even touching the gas. These are not "All-season" tires, these are dry conditions only tires.

Rate and Discover Movies