5.0 out of 5 stars Good Grip on dry pavement
Great tires for dry pavement driving. A little slippery on wet roads. Well, maybe the BMW Sportster has something to do with the slipping. :-) Got 70,000 miles out of them. Bought a new set from Amazon. Good tires, excellent price. Recommend them.
Published on January 25, 2012 by Hank

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay under certain conditions
Published 12 months ago by Eric L

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Grip on dry pavement, January 25, 2012
This review is from: Kumho Ecsta AST KU25 All-Season Tire - 225/50R16 92H (Automotive)

5.0 out of 5 stars BMW Z3 tires, April 17, 2012
Purchased this set of tires to replace Bridgestone tires that are no longer manufactured. I am very pleased with the Kumho product ... they provide a very smooth and quiet ride. I would recommend these tires and the Amazon seller to anyone considering purchasing new tires.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy!, January 15, 2013
I have had no problems with my new set of tires. It do lose a little traction during the rain but nothing too serious.

4.0 out of 5 stars So far so good., June 10, 2013
Have just over 1000 miles on tires and seem to handle well. I am getting 3 more miles to the gallon since i put on tires AND replaced bad bearing. Old tires would spin on wet pavement. These do not. My vehicle is a 1999 Pontiac Grand Am GT with the V6 motor.

5.0 out of 5 stars happy teenager!!, February 22, 2013
my son needed tires for his car. so my husband decided to buy them as a surprise!! i'm very impressed a great tire for a great price!! they have a customer for life!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay under certain conditions, February 13, 2014
Eric L (Kansas City, Missouri) - See all my reviews
I drive a 1990 Nissan 300ZX N/A 2+2 Auto. For a 90's sportscar, it has a bit of power (230 HP) and these tires can handle that, no problem. Once it rains however, all traction is lost. I spin starting off from red lights. It's terrifying. And the one time I made the mistake of driving on ice, the wheels lost traction at idle in drive. I was sitting there, wheels spinning and not even touching the gas. These are not "All-season" tires, these are dry conditions only tires.

5.0 out of 5 stars best tires, March 21, 2012
Tires are great and very smooth ride...my honda now handles like a real car now...i will look for ties in the future to purchase

2.0 out of 5 stars Not so great, January 26, 2015
I have these in 205/50/15 on a Miata. The tires a ok, but not great. They have a great lifespan with good even wear. As they wear, they become increasingly noisy tho. They drive decent with no tracking on uneven roads, and they aren't necessarily rough. Dry traction is decent as long as the road temp is warm. Cold roads pretty much kills traction on these. No ice or snow needed, just cold asphalt. Then there's the wet. Wet traction is borderline non existent. The Miata is notoriously underpowered, but these can break loose in third gear in a straight line. While fun in some circumstances, it can be terrifying in others. I would not recommend these in wet areas. Overall, there are plenty of other tire options in this price range that perform much better.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these tires., August 31, 2014
whocares (USA, of course.) - See all my reviews
This is the 4th pair I've bought. Never a problem.

5.0 out of 5 stars Never thought I could order tires online by myself....what am I suppose to look for?, February 16, 2015
Great tires, great delivery! It has been way over 1 year since I have purchased them. When time will come to change them, I already know the drill. Easy process, great product