5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute toy
Published on October 7, 2010 by M. Drees

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't roll!
We got our battle hamster and found that it does not roll at all. The hamster squeaks and its motor spins, but the wheels don't move. This is VERY upsetting to my 7 year old. I am so disappointed.
Published 7 months ago by Emily Inge

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute toy, October 7, 2010
M. Drees (Las Vegas, NV) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Kung Zhu Battle Hamster - Stonewall - Black with Blue Accents (Toy)
My son has been secretly wanting a zhu-zhu pet - I could see it in his eyes when the commercials came on. At last here is a zhu-zhu that is not so "girlie" - in fact it's a Zhu-Zhu Ninja Warrior - now that's "cool." So he asked for one and of course he wanted the one featured the most in the commercials - Stonewall. Well he's very happy with him and his brother got one too. So they put on the armor and battle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kung Zhu Stonewall, March 15, 2012
lee (Murray, KY United States) - See all my reviews
My son loves having a "good" hampster. This one has a star on his head. My son is into police, sheriff, etc. and this hampster has become his favorite. The batteries have lasted a long time with daily use for over a month.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what every boy wants, November 28, 2010
I am so glad I found this one on Amazon, I had looked at local Wal-Mart and they did not have this particular one available. This must be one of the most popular. I am glad I purchased here and it arrived quickly and I am very pleased with quality. This will be a Christmas present for our son, 7 years old. It is a must have for boys this year and in high demand on-line and in stores.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't roll!, April 6, 2014
Emily Inge (Raleigh, NC USA) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Stonewall, October 16, 2013
My daughter wanted this zhu zhu because she thought the blue color was really pretty & cool, and she also liked the star on his head. Unfortunately the blue is not as bright and pretty in person and the star is even lighter. She still plays with it but she was bummed that it wasn't as pretty in person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my daughter wanted., July 12, 2013
The kids really seem to like these things (for reasons that escape me). My family now has an entire herd of these ZhuZhu Pets and they enjoy spending a lot of time playing with them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute pet, May 24, 2013
Great pet that needs no food or care. But don't tell a small child that. They treat them like a real pet. That includes my 10yr old grandson.

5.0 out of 5 stars I have a happy kid, and cat, and that makes me happy., May 24, 2013
I ordered the Kung Zhu Battle Hamster because my son had a battle hamster thingamawhat that you put the hamster in and the hamster makes it move with the gears on the bottom of his feet --- well, that's not much good without the hamster. This little toy ended up being a lot more fun than we even anticipated. It squeaks, and makes cute hamster-like noises... and then, does battle sounds too, it's a hoot. What was even more fun was when our cat Gus noticed it. Giant cat versus the little battle hamster. I regret most of the toys I buy for my kids, the number of dollars spent is rarely worth what ends up in a tote in the closet so I've mostly quit buying toys --- but I'm rather fond of this little dude. This one's cool for kids, and cats, and mom's --- not bad. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars so cute, April 9, 2013
this item was so cute I was very happy with it my so got all excited cause he really wanted it

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson LOVES his Stonewall., February 4, 2013
3 year old grandson loves this blue and black pet. It is more active than the other pets, running all over the rooms, even going under furniture to hide.