5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!!!
This is so cute!!! Well made. My husband loved it. Would recommend to anyone who has a wine drinker in the family.
Published 23 months ago by Boomaladdy

1.0 out of 5 stars Santas arm was broken when it arrived. I put ...
Santas arm was broken when it arrived. I put a hook in it and painted one of his eyes black..
Published 2 months ago by Stephen Cusimano

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!!!, December 31, 2012
This review is from: Kurt Adler 4-Inch Polyresin Santa on Wine Barrel Ornament (Kitchen)

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty, but Heavy, January 6, 2014
We love the ornament and it's design, but it's way too heavy. Don't know how you would hold it up on a real tree. We have an artificial tree and we looped it through 3 branches and it still just ended up resting on the branch below. It's durable, but I have no idea why they thought it needed to be so full and heavy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Santas arm was broken when it arrived. I put ..., October 14, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Great quality, December 22, 2013
I love this ornament, perfect for all my "wino" friends... The ornament was heavier than I expected, not sure how it will hang on the tree? However, it's made of high quality, very happy with this purchase. Shipped quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Jolly wine Santa ornament, April 22, 2014
gardengirl (HARRISON, NY, US) - See all my reviews
This ornament is precious!!! I have a wine themed Christmas tree in my kitchen and this ornament sums up the reason why I have a wine themed Christmas tree!!!! I receive so many complements on this wine Santa ornament..

3.0 out of 5 stars Arrived Broken, February 6, 2014
Amazon Customer (easton, md United States) - See all my reviews
The ornament itself is cute and my lady loved it. The only problem was that the left hand was broken off when I received it. Not worth the hassle of returning it so a little super glue will do the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, December 28, 2013
RNP "RNP" (Baltimore, MD) - See all my reviews
This ornament is adorable. Unfortunately it arrived broken and they were out of stock when I went to re-order. I will purchase it again once it is in stock and put it away for next year.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the wine enthusiast, February 3, 2014
Mt daughter has become quite the wine enthusiast and every year her husband tries to find a new ornament that has meaning for her. This fit the bill and looks great on the tree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, May 12, 2014
I bought this for my husband for Christmas and he loved it!! It is absolutly adorable, if you know someone who likes to drink it or make it this would make a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the wine drinker in your life!, February 18, 2014
CrabbyDaddy (Saint Paul, MN United States) - See all my reviews
My wife likes wine, really likes wine. When I saw this I couldn't pass it up. It's very well made and has some bulk to it, so you'll need to hang it on a sturdy branch.