5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and Beautiful
These are the best clear icicles I've seen. If you have a regular size tree you'll be sorry if you don't order 2 sets, as you'll be so pleased with them you'll want more than just one package. Service, shipment and communications were excellent. Could not recommend more!
Published on December 13, 2010 by Rmon

3.0 out of 5 stars Glad they did not cost more
These were not as pretty as I had hoped. They are hanging on my tree, but they are very small and skinny.
Published 7 months ago by Sandra R Plunk

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and Beautiful, December 13, 2010
This review is from: 24 piece Set Kurt Adler 3.5"-5.5" Assorted Clear Glass Icicle Ornaments (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend!, November 28, 2012
Growing up my mom had plastic icicles she put on our Christmas tree. It was my favorite ornaments to put on the tree. I've been looking for years to find some similar to the ones she had, and these were perfect! They looked just like hers (only these are glass). They look beautiful on my tree. There are two different sizes: 12 small (approx 3 inches) and 12 large (approx 5 inches).

My order arrived earlier than the posted date. Unfortunately there were a few icicles that were broken during the shipping process. I contacted JAF Gifts, and heard a response within 12 hours and within 24 hours they are sending me a replacement. This company has been so easy to work with, and for that reason I am writing my first product review on amazon.

I highly recommend these ornaments! You just can't go wrong with these classic icicles, and this company treats their customers great if you should have any issues with a shipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Spectacular!, February 14, 2011
Use these to add shimmer and shine to your tree. They give any tree that decorator's touch because they give the tree a uniform format. I have an eclectic tree and these icicles make it feel cohesive.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Beautiful, January 27, 2011
C. Thomason (Tennessee, USA) - See all my reviews
I bought these to replace some I received years ago and have broken most of over the years. I loved the originals so much and was so glad to find these that are almost identical. They are so beautiful with the lights shining through them on my banister and now I will have enough to put them on my tree as well. They make me excited about Christmas and it is only January! I am sure you will love them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Shipped quickly, November 27, 2012
If you are looking for authentic looking icicles, these are it. My entire family was impressed and my tree looks fantastic

4.0 out of 5 stars Clear and lovely, December 8, 2012
Even though these were wrapped in bubble wrap, one of them came broken. Actually, this must be a quality control issue because there was only one broken ornament (missing the top part) but only one piece (you would have expected to find two pieces). Anyway, according to other reviews, I was lucky to receive only one broken one. There are two sizes, 3.5 and 5.5 inches long, and 12 of each. The clarity of the glass is above average, and so is the workmanship (when not broken). When they are less than 50 cents each, including super saver shipping, then they are a fairly good buy. The other thing of note is that the silver string on the icicles is fairly flimsy and short. Because there is a loop at the top, I can thread through a thin ribbon and then include enough length to easily drape the icicles over the branches.

December 15, 2012 update: It really was worth the effort to re-string the icicles with thin green satin ribbon. They hang better, and now they go on and off the tree very easily.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great icicles, December 3, 2012
Ordered these because of the 2 sizes. I should have ordered a second set, they worked so well. Unfortunately, 4 of the 5" icicles were broken when I unwrapped them to hang on my tree.

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and classy, November 22, 2011
These icicles are delicate and classy ~ unlike so many that are wide and klunky looking. It is difficult to find thin icicles like these. LOVE THEM! I agree with a previous reviewer who recommended buying two boxes. With the two sizes, one can easily use 24 of each size. I'm ordering more for myself, as well as a gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice icicles, January 17, 2011
John D. Roberts (Cary, NC United States) - See all my reviews
These are nice quality icicles, but they are much thinner than our old icicles. I think they will look nice on our tree next Christmas.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tags a Nuisance, December 17, 2012
Barbara Heil "Non-fiction Lover" (Washington, DC United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered two boxes of these earlier this year. They were as advertized, none were broken, and they seem to be unusually sturdy. The reason for not giving these 5 stars is that every single one of them has a "made in China" tag attached to the string that attaches to the tree. Getting rid of those is a real PITA. Nevertheless, I will be buying more of them.

Rate and Discover Movies