Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Material Type: Glass|Size: 5"|Change

on January 28, 2016
I love this ornament! I was excited to find the Chicago Cityscape ornament as a keepsake for our trip to Chicago; however, I was even more thrilled when I received it and could see the craftmanship and quality of not only the design but production of the ornament. This ornament is of much higher quality than the mass produced ornaments that can be found at every store at Christmas. This is definitely a keepsake ornament that will be cherished for years. I will definitely look for Kurt Adler ornaments in the future.
on February 6, 2016
I enjoy Kurt Adler ornaments on my Christmas tree every year. I buy various city ornaments as remembrances of those cities where close family and friends now live and cities that I have visited. They are on the large size, but actually this is good in order to better display and have room for the various iconic places in that particular city.
on January 18, 2016
Nice! Way better than the photo! I was dreading opening the box, but then I was pleasantly surprised by how nice the ornament was. It's not all weird and haphazard looking like I've seen some in the stores. You can't beat this for the price.
on March 18, 2012
This has beautiful details of the various landmarks in Chicago. We got this to remember our family trip to Chicago. It also has a place where we could put a date on it as well. It's much larger than I imagined and looks awesome on our tree!
on November 30, 2013
I wanted to buy 14 different ornaments to commemorate our trip to Chicago, but my doing so became a marital issue; it would bring my total number of ornaments to 12,894. So this is perfect! It highlights many, if not most, of the important architectural highlights, and yet ii is but one ornament. My husband is mollified, and I'm allowed to remain in the house! (See Boston ornament review.)
on December 18, 2013
Bought this for my "travel tree." It's beautiful, but a bit too large for a Christmas ornament on a small or regular size tree. Would be perfect for oversized trees with oversized ornaments.
on January 3, 2015
My daughter recently moved to Chicago, so I wanted to give her a special ornament. I ordered this and was thrilled. It arrived quickly and was great quality. Next on my list is finding a Kurt Adler ornament for Denver!
on December 15, 2011
This ornament is really beautiful. It is more beautiful in person than it looks online. The Chicago theater sign is what sealed the deal when I was looking for a Chicago ornament. I love it most especially because it is super light weight and unlike other ornaments, will not weigh down the branches.
on January 25, 2016
Nice ornament. Not the best quality though.
VINE VOICEon May 15, 2014
Good value and quality craftsmanship. This will be part of a themed tree of travel ornaments. The size is nice, the weight is nice and it really does look like Chicago. Great value!

See 1 answered question