Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on March 12, 2013
These place card holders are beautiful, but are small, so require a light weight card. I do love them to look at, and am not disappointed by them, but one just needs to know the cards used with them need to also be small, and lightweight.
on December 21, 2013
These look great and I love the look etc, however when I put the name tags in the top they wanted to fall over all the time. I think the bottoms are not weighted down enough I recommend taping them down
on December 19, 2011
The order came quickly and was as represented. It was a very positive experience. I am very happy with both the product and in dealing through Amazon.
on May 19, 2014
What a way to make your guests feel very special for Christmas parties/dinners or really any time of year. Everyone who has seen them really think they are beautiful and festive.
on September 24, 2014
They are a little different color then I though.
on January 13, 2014
These place card holders are as pretty as pictured on the website and make my Christmas table look great! They are small and lightweight so you don't want to use a heavy place card.
on January 16, 2015
Beautiful and elegant! Not cheap looking. Planning on using with name cards and to label dishes on the holiday cocktail buffet.
on June 5, 2015
Just what I was looking for to match some place card holders that I found elsewhere. Now I'm ready for the tea!
on February 11, 2015
The name card holders were the perfect personal touch and they made my Christmas table setting look beautiful!!!
My friends were impressed that their names and clip art that represented something they loved were on the cards.
I gave the glass name card holders to each guess as a keep sake.
on December 15, 2014
The place card holders are adorable, but more bronze than gold.