5.0 out of 5 stars So precious!
Just what I was looking for! They're not perfectly symmetrical, but that's one thing that makes them so pretty. Just like real snowflakes, these are not all the same or perfectly-shaped. Their size is very dainty and they're iridescent, so they have just the right amount of shine. I'd buy these again!
Published on November 11, 2011 by Carrington Kobee

3.0 out of 5 stars My mind has gone back and forth about these
Published on January 14, 2012 by Dr. Holly

3.0 out of 5 stars My mind has gone back and forth about these, January 14, 2012
Dr. Holly (USA - Southerner) - See all my reviews
I am one of those people who is a huge fan of glass snowflake and glass icicle ornaments on a tree. No matter what color of lights you use, those 2 types of ornaments never fail to sparkle and add so much beauty to a tree. I already had a variety of snowflakes on my tree but none were glass so I ordered these for that reason. However, by far the biggest reason I ordered this particular set is because they are/were labeled "Glass Iridescent snowflakes." My *biggest* problem with this set is part of that description is completely false. They are NOT iridescent, at least not the snowflakes I was sent. The very definition of iridescent is showing luminous colors that seem to change when seen from different angles. So, not only was I excited about the beauty of that but also the photo provided here on Amazon. The ones shown are iridescent. You can see the beautiful hues of blue and purple, etc. I was so anxious to receive these because I just knew that they were going to be so gorgeous when those natural colors mixed with my colored lights. Boy was I shocked and disappointed when I opened the box and the snowflakes were simply clear glass, not iridescent at all. I have gone back and forth in my mind about whether or not to return these since I do love glass snowflakes. But these were over $30 at the time of my purchase, aren't colorful as promised and they simply are not worth it for me personally. I really hate writing a bad review on these because I wanted them to be beautiful and work well on my tree so badly. Unfortunately that just isn't the case. Before I return my set, I plan to take a few photos of what these snowflakes actually look like just so future buyers will know what they will be receiving. They aren't ugly or cheap looking by any means - they're just misrepresented by this provided photo. If you love more simple, clear glass snowflakes, these could very well be a great addition to your ornaments collection. I sincerely hope this review helps you! Best of luck finding the perfect additions to your ornament collection!

3.0 out of 5 stars Very delicate, very poor packaging and all or nothing refund, November 12, 2011
I purchased these snowflakes to dress up my crystal chandelier. They are, for the most part, pretty little things (although one looks like a glass flower power symbol instead of a snow flake)and while I imagine they will be tough to wash because they are so delicate, I would have been pretty happy with my purchase. However, when they arrived 5 of them were completely shattered, even thought the box was not damaged and they were well cushioned in the Amazon box, so I think they were dropped before they were boxed for shipment. Because the order is not filled through Amazon, I couldn't talk to anyone. My only recourse is to return the ones I have for a refund of purchase price (but not shipping) and order again. Decided keeping the 7 unbroken ones is cheaper then trying again and paying almost 6 dollars for regular shipping again, without much hope they will arrive intact.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, February 28, 2013
This is the worse product I have ever bought through Amazon. These are ugly and are painted with some sort of "irridescent" fake color. They are worth $5 at the most, on a good day.

5.0 out of 5 stars So precious!, November 11, 2011
This review is from: Kurt Adler 2" Glass Iridescent Snowflake Ornaments, 12-Piece Set (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars Have a plastic feel, December 27, 2009
Pretty, but have a plastic-like feel. Are these really made of glass? Very pretty when combined with glass icicles.

3.0 out of 5 stars not quite what I expected, August 18, 2011
They are glass and the small size is nice. Very well packaged for shipment. They're just not quite as pretty/sparkling as I was expecting. Will just have to wait and see how they look on the tree this December.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful on the tree!, January 30, 2011
These ornaments are beautiful! They are one of my favorite ornaments on my tree! I love the way they sparkle next to the Christmas lights!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Plastic Looking, December 1, 2013
It's plastic, not crystal as displayed. Quality is weak as it is the cheap plastic snowflakes and packaging is also cheap looking.

3.0 out of 5 stars Iridescent, January 12, 2013
These are nice, but not very iridescent. I wanted more of a rainbow effect. Still they are a nice addition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty ornaments, December 14, 2013
Got these ornaments to give as little Christmas gifts for my classmates in grad school. They were well packed, none of mine were broken like some of the other reviews. Most of mine had iridescent sparkle, a few were more clear glass- not a problem for me. All different designs, just one was more of a flower look than a snowflake, but certainly not bad enough to send them back.

Rate and Discover Movies