5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!
Published on April 5, 2011 by Sleeplessmomintoronto

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Seems fragil or that will damage easily. But the size is perfect (my baby is really big) and I am using in his bag for when we are out of home.
Published 9 months ago by Flavia Ribeiro Area Leao Morillas

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, April 5, 2011
This review is from: Kushies Waterproof Bib, White Circle, Infant (Baby Product)
I'm on my second child and I have been using these bibs since the first. They're easy to use and my little one doesn't fuss because they're so lightweight. They say you can machine wash and dry the bibs but I just wash them in the sink after a meal and they're dry 2 hours later. I do think you need to machine wash them once a week though so that they're thoughrouly clean.

4.0 out of 5 stars This thing is HUGE!, October 13, 2011
The description says "infant" and my son is almost 8 months old so obviously he fits into this category, right? Well, the Kushies Waterproof Bib is HUGE on him! He is not a small boy by any means (95th percentile for height and weight) but this bib just does not fit. If I use the velcro in the back on the tightest setting the bib only comes up to like half of his chest. I've "made do" by just tucking the bib straps behind him but when he moves it comes untucked. He will eventually grow into it I guess. I was also a little disappointed with the quality; it is very thin and flimsy and when hand washed the edges curl up. I will still use it because I have it but will be purchasing another brand for any additional bibs.

Update 11/12/13 - My son is now 2yrs and 8 months old...so we've used this bib for exactly two years. This will give you a good indication of how big it is! It's showing some wear, but otherwise holding up fine. For the money and the amount of use we have gotten out of it, I would definitely say it is a good value. For that, I will upgrade my review from 3 to 4 stars. As long as you have the right expectations when purchasing it (size, material is not like traditional bibs, etc), you won't regret it. I hope this helps!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bib, Runs big, July 15, 2011
This bib holds up great through washing and wearing. It is a little big around the neck of my 8 month old, so probably intended for 12 months or older.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best bibs ever!, August 16, 2011
These are the BEST bibs! They are light weight (so don't ride up under my daughter's chin). They don't delaminate like many bibs do and they don't harden over time. They fold up small and are easy to tuck into the diaper bag too. We started with the newborn size of these bibs and we've stuck with them ever sine. They're AWESOME!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bib, April 26, 2011
I have purchased cheap bibs from Target and they do the job, but they are very stiff. These bibs are flexible and lay nicely on my child. I own three - need to get more...

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby likes it, July 25, 2011
I have tried multiple bibs, the Baby Bjorn bibs, and some other bib that I got as a gift from Babies R Us that is stiff... the problem is that he doesn't like the stiff ones, likes to rip them off after a few minutes of tolerating them.. my 8 month old normally does not know that bib is on him, so therefore doesn't rip it off.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick and Easy Cleaning, January 8, 2014
Cloth bibs require you to wash (through the washing machine) after every meal. I'm not that organized with my laundry, so I'm always looking for a clean bib. This is big, has a velcro fastener, is plastic, and has a huge pocket that catches food as it drips. When I'm done, wiping it off and hanging it on the highchair to dry works for me.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, October 7, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy this bib!, July 29, 2013
My daughter is a messy eater and drinker at meal time. I noticed that a friend of mine had one of these and loved it for her son, so I decided to purchase two of these bibs - and I am SO glad that I did! Three amazing things about this brand/bib are: they do not soak through, they're PVC/BPA free, and they are made in Canada (not China for once). I will absolutely continue to purchase these bibs for my children. Buy them, you won't regret it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Own five for my two year old toddler, they are great!, January 15, 2013
I own five of these bibs and love them! I have a 2 year old but she has been wearing them for awhile now. My daughter is just a little over two but a big girl, over three feet tall and almost 40 pounds. They are perfect for toddlers because they are big enough to cover the whole torso area. The pocket does not seem to catch much for me since I still have her in a high chair and the top to the highchair pushes right up against the pocket and closes it. However, that is not an issue for me.

After use I close the Velcro and put them in the wash with other wash. Then I let them air dry and they are like new. I keep a hanger in the laundry room and just put them in the hanger out of the wash and grab a new one when needed. I have owned many for over a year and recently bought more only because I was using them so much.

They make one with sleeves but I did not like that one. It was too tight in the arms for my daughter but it might work for you. I personally think these are the best bibs! All of mine have never stained and look like new! That is hard to say for a bib!

I would add it is nice to match them to your dinning room decor or buy funky colors your daughter will like to wear. They are very versatile!

Rate and Discover Movies